Thread: buying help

buying help

i'm looking to buy a new complete, so i wanted some advice on some stuff
    i've narrowed my board search to two boards: capita stairmaster or gnu matador
    i dont really have a clue on what kind of bindings im going to get, i've looked at a bunch, and im basically looking at more park bindings. right now im considering the ride delta mvmt and the rome 390s.

The 390s seem sick to me. If I was going to buy another pair of bindings I would definitely take a long look at the Romes'.

I think Capita is a cool company and I would be more likely to check out the stairmaster. I don't really know anything about El Matador, but I'm sure its sick too.
    Bring Back SnowBoarderReview.Com

What boots are you running? Both look sick and aimed for your application, park. Both boots are defintley aimed to be lightweight (Ride Delta with removable padding foe extra weight saving) and the rome 390 with milled out plastic. If your running ride boots I would defintly recommend the Delta (try to match boot/binding company for best fit) but If your running a different brand boot I would most likely recommend the 390 because it looks to be more adjustable to different boot shapes with the high back pivot point adjustment.
    As far as the deck goes, I don't know too much about the GNU's but I do know Capita as a company is based around quality at an affordable price, the goal for the Stairmaster was to create a board that you could take into the park at an affordable price so that you could destroy it and get a second one the same season, in other words, take the weight off your back of having to make your deck last the entire season and be able to hit the park with the intentions of just riding not preserving your precious stick.

that's my two cents, hope it helps and keep us posted
    Bring back SnowBoardReview.com!

i decided to go with the gnu and the rome bindings. i wanted to try out gnu for a while, when i was looking at getting my first board i saw the carbon high beam and have been wanting a gnu for the longest time. i think i'll make the next board the stairmaster.

thanks for the input though.

have you heard about the Capita Indoor. I was looking at it down at the shop yesterday and almost walked out with it. Fast base, Park flex, true twin and cool graphics. Check it out.

http://www.capitasnowboarding.com/si...ival/info.html
    Bring Back SnowBoarderReview.Com