The Real DC Thread!

Word around the campfire is DC is going to expand it's line of products from its successful boots and outerwear, into a new line of boards and bindings as well.

Do you think this is a good move for DC? How will this effect some of your favorite stick rippers? Will they give TRice a truck load of cash and make him ride all DC? I hear Devun Walsh is already signed up!

Do you think the products will be origional or will they be re-branded dups?
    Bring Back SnowBoarderReview.Com

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Hmmm... Why would DC want to dilute it's product line by doing that? I mean, how many board and binding companies come and go? Dunno, just doesn't seem like a brilliant idea, but time will tell.

As for Devun Walsh and movies, you guys ever go back and watch some of his old Whiskey films? Definitely back to the core of the early pro days... Some funny $#it in those flicks... The line that always pops up when I see Devun is from an old drunk homeless guy they dressed up as a clown in one of the films saying "Devun Walsh is an alcoholic"... Can't even think of him without those words in my head...
    I'm working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Nieto
    Not to hyped on the news about DC. It seems like when a company that has always specialized in a certain nitch (such as boots, bindings, boards) and then trys to expand in hopes to create more revenue, them end up diluting the final product and loosing the original market. Well just have to wait and see though, Lib-tech has some what done a similar thing by producing skateboards along side their snowboards and just recently expanding in to the ski market, the thing is, those are all much more related and it makes sence for them to produce similar products for differnt markets. I t would be easier for a board company to produce a skateboard or ski than for a boot company to produce a board...Not to hyped on the huge corprate image anyways...

anyways, havn't gotten a copy of in transit yet, so I just have more on repeat!

this feels oh so familiar...
    Bring back SnowBoardReview.com!