Thread: Need bindings

Angry Need bindings

got into it wit a mate, who rocks new boardz and gear into work every dayz

Pleaz email me if you gotz any bindingz (soft boots, currently) 4 salez.

My soft bootz currently are size 11, potential hard boot setupz are size 11 as well.

THX!!

I knoz this is passion, not classifiedz. Currently, I'm an AASI L1 certified znoboard inztructor, L1, inactive.

I need a set of bindings b4 I can resume teaching. For those who know (remember) me (MARK, etc.), my son is now 7 years old, can ride blue trails, etc.

Miss ya' all.

I'm teachin (when I have gear) at Perfect North Slopes, in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. See me Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays when I get some soft-boot bindings.

Will wrestle for bindings!!!!@#!!#@@!~!~

Needin' some gear? What's your budget? I asume low, if you're postin on here.
    Bring Back SnowBoarderReview.Com

Budget = lowwwww

LOL

I'm thinking of getting some Burton Custom bindings, when my paycheck arrives, those are only $139.95 at Dick's Sporting Goods in the mall.

They're not what I'd prefer to ride, but they are probably what I can afford... <sigh>

I was checking out some other brands, etc... perhaps using my AASI L1 cert to pro-form some Atomic bindings, but I've heard from the other instructors that most of the pro-form boarding gear has been cleaned out (well, the upper-end gear worth having!).

One of the other instructors bent the heelcup on his aluminum bindings last year, and FOOLISHLY, I loaned him my 4-5 year old Drake Podiums. Needless to say, he's NOWHERE to be found this year, so I was riding a borrowed set of hardboots w/plate bindings, but now, those are no longer an option for me.

I'm just scouting out to see what I can find.

Mark: Got any reasonably stiff bindings you could part with?

Rider size: 6'4", 210 pounds +. Riding focus: Freeride, very little freestyle. Lots of carving.

Wish I had some stuff to help... Sorry bro.
    Bring Back SnowBoarderReview.Com

Possible treasure!

The local Play it Again sportz has some used stuff.

I found some Burton Customs (men's large) for $70, they're lightly used. Not a bad deal, that's about $5 more than they would have cost me on pro-form thru Burton...

As a side note - I could get the bindings ON a 2003 (or 2002?) Burton BMC 166 (used) for $200 total!

I think it's one year newer than my BMC 166, since the colors on mine are reversed from that of this board... Unless this one was a demo or prototype? (It's dark grey mostly on topsheet, with white stencils, and the base is green, just like mine). Do you know, Mark?

Thx

Good luck out there. With any luck, I'll soon be back on the slopes.