Thread: Back in 'town'

Back in 'town'

Hey folks how are you all?

I know, I know, I only post at the start of the season and then you dont hear from me for ages, but what can I say, living in the sunny Caribbean the closest I have been to snow is huging the TV when CNN shows the snow in CO! (You lucky b'stards!)

Anyhow this year Sus and I will be going to San Fran for a couple of days and then over to Heavenly and the other resourts around Lake Taho.

We would love to hook up with any of you lot who hang in that area!

Big hi to all!

Canuk, Canaria, LL, and all, how the heck are you guys? No passion to come down here for a bit of surfing? Think that there is some major comp in November!

CI

Who are you?

See it doesn't work like that. You can't just "pop in" once in a blue moon and be greeted with hugs after turning your back on us once too many times. We are all hurt and expect you to pucker up a bit more for some rump kissies

j/k
    MARK

Smmmmmooooooooch!

Hey, so who is gonna be around Heavenly area this season? We will be there around 30th December through 10 Jan. I would be good to hook up with some of you all.

CI

He Ian, my wife and I will probably be up in that neck of the woods close to the end of your stay. We'll be house sitting from a friend in South Lake Tahoe the 27th - 29th or 28th through 30th...

Just keep dancing for snow though, it's looking kinda thin up there still...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Grrr...... better be getting its thang on! Snow dammit, snow! My wife (mad Kiwi) and I will be in SF from the 27th - 30th and busing up to South lake Tahoe on the 30 (I think). If you are gonna be around, then lets hook up for sure!

CI

me and my fam will have a cabin in @ northstar jan 2-5th u can find me in the stash!!!!!

Stash? What stash? Has it snowed? Gimme the low down!

CI