I'm still alive...

and bored at work .

Started a new job this week so hopefully i'll be around this board more often now that I'm stuck in front of this computer most of the day .

HOW IS EVERYONE?!?!

Stoked!

Hey Bunda...

Quote Originally Posted by DrBunda
    and bored at work .

Started a new job this week so hopefully i'll be around this board more often now that I'm stuck in front of this computer most of the day .

HOW IS EVERYONE?!?!
    All of that schooling and you're at a boring job?! That's no good. What kind of work are you doing, if I might be so bold as to ask?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    All of that schooling and you're at a boring job?! That's no good. What kind of work are you doing, if I might be so bold as to ask?
    Well, you know how it is sometimes when you start a new job and you've done what they've asked you to do but nobody has time to train you on something else or tell you what else to do? The first week is usually boring for me at all new jobs I've had. Things are picking up though which is good.

I'm working at the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office as their HR Consultant. So, basically I do all their entry level and promotional selection (written tests, interviews, job simulation exercises etc.), recruiting, performance management (Leadership competencies and performance evaluations), some training, and then some other generic HR stuff that is mostly new to me such as Comp and Benefits, retention issues etc. There are only two of us that do everything for the Sheriff's office so we do it all. It's quite fun actually.

How are you doing? This board really is dead isn't it? I'll have to remember to take some pictures to upload this winter.

At least you are gainfully employed...

Quote Originally Posted by DrBunda
    Well, you know how it is sometimes when you start a new job and you've done what they've asked you to do but nobody has time to train you on something else or tell you what else to do? The first week is usually boring for me at all new jobs I've had. Things are picking up though which is good.

I'm working at the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office as their HR Consultant. So, basically I do all their entry level and promotional selection (written tests, interviews, job simulation exercises etc.), recruiting, performance management (Leadership competencies and performance evaluations), some training, and then some other generic HR stuff that is mostly new to me such as Comp and Benefits, retention issues etc. There are only two of us that do everything for the Sheriff's office so we do it all. It's quite fun actually.

How are you doing? This board really is dead isn't it? I'll have to remember to take some pictures to upload this winter.
    Working for the Sheriff must have it's perks. Do you have a get out of jail free card?

We keep saying we'll hook up on the slopes but then we don't. I think we should seriously try this year.

Edit: I guess Tbone is invited as well.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Let's definitely do it this year. We already have a place reserved in Frisco for certain weekends throughout the winter so we already know when we'll be up in Summit County. Hopefully we can MEET UP!!