Thread: Newbie

Hey guys. Just found your forums today; most popular forums I can find in English
    Just wanted to say hi.

Hi A-man, a bit quiet around here lately, but Winter is on it's way!
    You do some local riding near Ottawa? Up to Mt Ste Marie or Edelweiss maybe?

Brazilian Whipping Boy
    Hey A, welcome. Things should be picking up quite a bit here in the near future. Meanwhile, pray for snow.

T

Yeah, closest mountain (read:bump) is Camp Fortune, and I've already picked up a season's night pass for there. Believe it or not, I've only ever hit Edelweiss once. Last season was proabably my best season up at St. Marie though, because a buddy just bought a cottage up that way and we were out there quite a bit. Favourite mountain in the area is definitely Tremblant though (of course), a few hours away, as big as it gets in the region, etc. Hoping to pick up a full season's pass there this year, or at least one of their T-66s.

Already have a christmas Banff trip all lined up (my christmas present to myself); plane ticket purchased, reservations made, etc. It's been a couple years since I hit a real mountain, so I decided it was time this year. I'm stoked, but I can't find any of my buddies who are willing to go with me ! They've all got grandmothers coming from England, or some other equally ridiculous excuse.

Glad to hear that things'll pick up, though. I'm hoping to really get a good season in this year.

Where are you from, canuck?