Thread: Buen Rollito

Buen Rollito

Hi peeple, wassup?!!

Where did y'all go to hide? What happened to the message board? I know, I know, been gone for too long, but wanted to touch base with my fellow passionates, and what do I find? an empty space, booohoo..

Lazy Liz, Canuck, Mehug, NoKnees, E... anyone?

I'm back in the PacNW this winter, got tons to share, and some great pictures to post and stuff.... throw your hands in the air, and let me know you are theeree, oe!

Much love,
    Your beloved Rebel Rouser du jour
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Brazilian Whipping Boy
    Post your pics homie!

You're here all winter? When you coming to CO?

Things should start heating up here quickly. Loveland claims 2 more weeks until they start making snow. Seen some snow up high on the peaks a couple mornings here and there over the last couple weeks.

Welcome back to the states!

T

How you doin' Canaria? I just checked the board because I was going through my CDs from the swap in 2002. It's been a long time! Hope that everything is going well with you.

Hey Marina! So you are back in Seattle now? Wow, Kevin makes a post as well! How are things in CO Kev? You're married now right?
    MARK

Mark -- things are great! Been married nearly a year now. Just got back from 3 months traveling in South America, learning some Spanish, traveling around and working with Habitat for Humanity. Now we are back in Colorado, gainfully unemployed and feeling good! I'm even cleared (medically) to snowboard now, and I'm feeling pumped to get back into it.

What's shakin in your world?

- Kev.

Did you happen to get to Nicaragua by any chance? I've been reading a lot about it being the spot right now for cheap water-front property, etc. Throw in a long term democracy, no turmoil for well over 20 years, and the government paying the majority of your new business expenses and you've got a real winner for a couple more years until pricing catches up.

If you're cleared to snowboard then you must be cleared to mountainboard as well, right?
    MARK

I have not made it to Nicaragua yet, but I wouldn't be surprised. Belize and Costa Rica are like that, but pricier. Panama is supposed to be hot, too. On our trip, my favorite city was Buenos Aires, Argentina. It's also very inexpensive. It's not nearly as close and convenient as Central America, and it's not tropical beachfront, but it's beautiful, comfortable and very cool. I may end up buying a place there when I can.

Wow, so nice to hear from you guys, but, does anyone know where is everybody hiding? Why is the board so dead, and why am I having so much trouble posting? (this is the 3rd attempt to reply) C'mon, don't make me start writing about the Prez-dork, just to get you all out the lurker mode...

So, FatDog, your trip sounds absolutelly fantastic, will you visit the PacNW this winter so that we may ride and exchange slide shows in Spanish? ;)

I had an absolutely fantastic time in the Canary Islands this last year, it was the closest thing to a dog year/being a beach bum, I've ever been... awesome!

I'm resolving some technical difficulties I have encountered in order to post some pictures, but hopefully that will be soon. Canuck, any ideas what should I do with the ones from the nudist beaches of Fuerteventura? LOL
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Marina!! Hello Sweets!

I know... I too have not been around to post all summer (well, longer than just the summer), but I'm totally getting my ass in gear and ready for the season! This is going to be the best one yet. I've actually been training!

Hopefully at some point this season our paths will cross. I'd love to hear all about your travels!

Big hug!
    Julie

HEY!!!!

I'm here...the snow is falling on Whistler, a few changes in my constantly evolving life, and ya, Baker in January?!!! Canaria, Luna, E...who else is in?!!!

Bring it on!

Hey! ...back at ya!

Yikes! Every time I've tried to reply today I've gotten a "server busy" error. How is that possible with such little activity? Maybe the hikers are in full force on the other message boards. Darn outdoor people...

Anyway, how are you, darlin?!?! It'd be great to hook up with some of the old crew this season! I've still never boarded at Baker, but it's high on the list of priorities this season.

Hmmm... "constantly evolving life"... aren't we all.

Prost!
    Julie

you HAVE to come to Baker Luna!! It's amazing... and Canaria can totally get us lost in the backcountry resulting in a reenactment of your famous Scorpion manoeveur???

Things are going great, new crib, new woman, no new kids...so it's all good!

Hey Canaria, good to hear from ya. The board has been pretty slow, soon as you left, all the uncover government members left, but now you're back & so is our favorite Canadian spy(Canuck), we'll see about the rest. I'm not sure when I'll be in Seattle next, apparently the airports of the world are calling my name, but I will make sure to get a hold of you. Do you have a phone #? Or should I just yell real loud.
    e

Oh yes, I recall the Scorpion, and I haven't done it since. That was a rough day.

Things here are also going great, lots of changes, out with the old guy, not yet in with a new one, new perspective... back to the old me but in a new way.

And I really want to hit Baker this season... I'll make it happen.

cool....keep me posted!!!

on the new guy, who cares about Baker?

lol