Whoopadeedoo!

Talking Former Message Board Member Here......

Hey all! I know it's been a LONG time since I've posted. Uh, maybe a year or 3? How are the old schoolers of the message board: Mehug? Luna? Canaria? Mark? Pinky? NoKnees? Stine? CANUCK--my buddy ol' pal!?!? Any other old schoolers I forgot? Anyway, I hope everybody is doing well.

Lisa

Lisa!
    How the heck are you? Are you still in the Chicago area? Still with your man? Inquiring minds want to know
    MARK

well I can tell you she is now MARRIED!!

boo

Whoopadeedoo!

Chicago--my kind of town

Yep, I just actually bought a house in the South Side of Chicago; just south of White Sox field....ya baby!

Oh yeah, and I'm married. It's all good!

Hey Lisa,

Do everyone a favor and reply to the "Who We Are" post at the top. It would be nice to see you there.
    MARK

hey Lisa!

sounds like you're kickin ass! atta girl.

this place is QUIET, eh?

what up peeps?

-mht

Whoopadeedoo!

Mehug!

My favorite Eleanor Roosevelt lookalike! How've you been?

Yeah, it sure it quiet on the board.....everybody must be on vacation.

Yo!

Hi Lisa... and all the other old peeps!

I can honestly say I've never seen the ole site looking this sparce. How is everyone?

It's getting to be about that time of year! Hood has already been getting a bit of dumpage, and I'm all over my season passes. I'm sooo ready this year! My season was cut short last winter due to a cast on my leg, but I'm totally ready to be back out there! Can't wait. I really don't recall ever being this excited about a season. Wonder what's in the water...

A little update about me... I'm still in Portland. I just broke up from a 5+ year relationship so I'm more active than ever now that I'm out from under that weight! Yay! I started rock climbing again too. It's amazing how much time you have for all the fun stuff when you're single. I'm still working at a software company as a business analyst. All things are really good.

Hopefully I can meet up with some of you folks this season somewhere in the PacNW. I'm planning to be all over the region. I'm not even doing Christmas this year, just buying lift tickets rather than gifts.

I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to hitting the snow as much as I am.

Prost!
    Julie