Thread: back on the air

Talking back on the air

Thanks to Gary, I can now get back on to this board without having it block my computer with full-screen ads. I missed talking to my old friends so I'll give it a try again until something else happens. The old board would fill my screen with ad that could be gotten rid of only by shuting down. Now, that may be my fault (ignorance) but folks have got to understand that I know about as much about computers as I do women---I know how to use some functions but certainly do not understand them! Also, to get on I had to re-register but couldn't as "Bob" so had to go to "Reuel". God bless--bob

good to see you back w/ us Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Reuel
    Thanks to Gary, I can now get back on to this board without having it block my computer with full-screen ads. I missed talking to my old friends so I'll give it a try again until something else happens. The old board would fill my screen with ad that could be gotten rid of only by shuting down. Now, that may be my fault (ignorance) but folks have got to understand that I know about as much about computers as I do women---I know how to use some functions but certainly do not understand them! Also, to get on I had to re-register but couldn't as "Bob" so had to go to "Reuel". God bless--bob
    Hope you & Marilyn are doing well. I didn't know we were having a contest to see who get fouled up the worst last year - I think Gary won.

Nice to see you Bob! I'd typed out a reply here and was told I was not logged on "AGAIN". I'm just going to email you so that I can get your advice on a couple of your streamers.
    Hope you and your bride had a good time on your recent travels,
    Dave

Hi Professor, glad to see ya How was ,

Hi Bob ,

Im glad you are well and back with us. how was the florida fish -in at harolds?

I was down in FLA the same week but I found out I was to be just south of ocala not orlando so where harold lives is over 3 hrs from where I was staying. unfortunatly the fishing in north central Fla was pretty bad as was the weather.

I was on a good size lake (lake Wier) but the water was cold no public access other than the dock at the camp we rented and no boat. I took a flashlight and scoped out he water and found a good size pickeral livng there, I caught it Sat morning and that was it for the week.

I should have dyed my hair grey and snuck in to one of the gated retirement communities in the area as the two larger communities have stocked bass ponds.

oh well , Eh, trout opens up April 1st so ill be fine .

again good to hear from you on this board.

TLS and Big Bs "John"

Welcome back, Bob...

Good to see you again. Hope things are well.

Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Reuel
    Bob: I switched computers and hadn't put this site on my favorites list until today. Glad you're back, but this board doesn't seem to be hoppin' exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Colston Newton
    Bob: I switched computers and hadn't put this site on my favorites list until today. Glad you're back, but this board doesn't seem to be hoppin' exactly.
    Heck colston,a s fast as stuff happens here, I could communicate jesta s fast with my Big Cief tablet, a #2 pencil, and a $0.37 stamp. God bless--bob

Stamp cost

Well I found my pencil and tablet but my 37 cent stamps are no good or so they tell me now.
    So much for anyone moving slow as I.

Hello all!
    Chuck S