With the wife, 2 kids, a mortgage and living in phoenix I dont ride as much a Id like to, but I have a nice rail. Its a 20 ft, 3 in flat rail. My buddy welded it for me last fall and ive taken it out 5 times this winter. Taking it out means getting the zamboni snow from the ice rink (remember I'm in phx) and heading over to one of the city parks. We set up a 30 ft long 2 ft wide run up and a little kicker. It sounds like crap but its pretty solid and its all I got, except for the 2 or 3 one or two day trips to bear mt. per season.
Out of the 5 times I've taken it out this season I'm the only one that hits it. Which gets old quick. I drive a subaru outback and have no problem transporting the rail around, but I have to get friends with trucks or suvs that can tow a trailer for the snow. So if you live in phoenix and want to do a little urban snowboarding please respond. Ten years ago when I and all my friends were single snowboard bums I would have had no problem getting people to go, but these days with my fat married friends its like pulling teeth.

P.S. Please no gapers.