Hybrid View

hey! a photo!!!!

A classic Whistler day yesterday, 16cms of new (maybe a foot in bowls and other wind catchment areas), blue breaks in between snow showers, and we lined up for a half hour to get up the Harmony chair as soon as avvy control ended....

ok, so not an action shot, but this girl I was riding with was a bit freaked out at this run!!

Awesome day!!!!!
    canuck (bring it on!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Definately a sweet shot, but i need more... get some!

Camera shy?...

Why are you ducking in the trees? I thought you lived for the camera?

It's tough riding on business, huh? I've got my "business" snowboard trip planned for March. I just need Keystone to sponsor more meetings.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

I'm the one taking the photo silly....you can't even tell that's a girl man?
    you're slipping.....married guys, sheesh

I think the lighting...

is off, that's why I couldn't tell that it's a woman. Plus, she's not wearing pink.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Nice shoot.Thanks for share with us.
    What Brand of Camera Do You Use?

wow its really cool whether and where is there.
    Which place is that.? would i know that and joy that.
    I would like to have that.

Have a good time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi,
    Lovely snap.The place looks beautiful.I love seeing snow but not get a chance to visit.After seeing this picture really eger to visit such places.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wow nice shot

|
    |
    |

Hi.....,

Wow! Its a nice shot.

Hey you post nice photograph but why you post one photo. so if you have more photographs then send it.