Whistler tomorrow?!

Oh YAH!!!!!!!

WHISTLER - BLACKCOMB.
    TODAY..SNOW DEVELOPING THIS MORNING.
    ALPINE HIGH MINUS 3.
    SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION 10 TO 15 CM.
    FREEZING LEVEL SURFACE.
    MOUNTAIN TOP WINDS LIGHT AND VARIABLE BECOMING SOUTH 20 KM/H THIS MORNING THEN INCREASING NEAR MIDDAY TO 40 GUSTING TO 60.
    TONIGHT..SNOW HEAVY AT TIMES.
    ALPINE TEMPERATURE STEADY NEAR MINUS 2.
    SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION 15 TO 20 CM.
    FREEZING LEVEL SURFACE.
    MOUNTAIN TOP WINDS SOUTHEAST 40 KM/H GUSTING TO 60 SHIFTING TO SOUTHWEST 40 TO 60 OVERNIGHT.
    WEDNESDAY..FLURRIES.
    ALPINE TEMPERATURE STEADY NEAR MINUS 4.
    SNOWFALL ACCUMULATION 3 TO 5 CM.
    FREEZING LEVEL SURFACE.
    MOUNTAIN TOP WINDS SOUTHWEST 40 TO 60 KM/H DIMINISHING IN THE MORNING TO 30.

Life is good in the PNW!!!

Check out Mt Baker's forecast!! 300 inches in a month!! That's like 5 year's worth of snow in the East???

A rapidly approaching front is pointed straight at us and is expected to move onto the mountain this afternoon and tonight with large amounts of snow and possible high winds. This could cause the ski area to have a delayed limited opening for Wednesday. We will update the snow reports with weather information at 5:00am Wednesday morning and then update again around 8:00ish with operation details.

We are approaching a new record for the most snow ever recorded in one month (nearing 300 inches!). Lots more snow is expected this week so stay tuned for daily operation information because IT WILL VARY.

We will update the snow reports as timely as possible, but with the varying conditions this week, we are at the mercy of the weather and it's changes.

We will be posting daily operation updates at the bottom of Chairs 5 & 7 and in front of the White Salmon Day Lodge.

Happy days are here again

Glad to see the pendulum has swung back in your favor, snow-wise. You guys got bupkis last year, no?

Do you ever ride the areas right outside Vancougar? They look so inviting...

I would if you came up to visit me, hint hint nudge nudge!!!

-once in a while, but they get super busy

Don't listen to him...

He's never riden local hills with me when I've been to Vangroovy. But then again, I'm probably not as attractive as you are.;)
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.