Kirkwood 01-31 Photos

Went to check things out. The Conditions were great and there was fresh snow to be found all day. Here are some pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks good... Nice style. Much better than my stiff old unskilled self is capable of. Wish I coulda been playing hookie yesterday as well. Gotta like those crowds on a powder day. Nice thing...

How did the temps hold up? Did it stay cool? Hoping to still be able to find good conditions up there this weekend, especially after today and tomorrow's system moves through.. maybe some fresh Sat, dust if anything...

Oh, and welcome to the board... Give a shout if you're up there on a weekend.. Maybe get a few turns in with someone else.
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Tempetures stayed below 10C all day, mostly around 5C. I have a little temp guage on my gloves, pretty cool but not sure how accurate it is.

The mid week powder day crowds were great because there weren't any! Every run was straight onto the lift. The only thing I don't like about the Wood is all of the traversing... But it's all definately worth the turns!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome...

Finally someone who has a decent photog/riding buddy. I just can't get my 7 year old to keep me in-frame when I go big.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.