Thread: Friday rocked!

Friday rocked!

Fresh 15 cms at Whistler, ditched the biz peeps for a few runs up top and found some pretty sweet lines, unfortunately had my 158 so was forced to lean back a wee bit...

finally getting good up there, so a mid-week day might just be in order...cough cough

It's funny, was hardly missing the long drives up and back, and not actually riding at all until last week....now I've totally got the bug again!!! woohoo...

Glad you finally went out and got some.... Like anything, you get a taste, and it just re-kindles the fire and makes you want it more and more...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Glad you got up for a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    Fresh 15 cms at Whistler, ditched the biz peeps for a few runs up top and found some pretty sweet lines, unfortunately had my 158 so was forced to lean back a wee bit...

finally getting good up there, so a mid-week day might just be in order...cough cough

It's funny, was hardly missing the long drives up and back, and not actually riding at all until last week....now I've totally got the bug again!!! woohoo...
    I had kinda lost the bug there myself until this weekend. Unbelievable weekend in Crested Butte, topped off by about 8 inches or more of freshy on our last day.

T