Brazilian Whipping Boy

Anyone heard from canuck?

What's up man? Too busy snowboarding?

T

women trouble.....keeping me of the slopes and off the board!!

sheesh

Women trouble?...

As in too many on the line at one time? Whose your mack-daddy!
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Harem scare 'em

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    As in too many on the line at one time? Whose your mack-daddy!
    You noted the plural too, eh?

I'm still holding out hope that I'll get to fix canuck up with my best friend. They would be PERFECT together. Unless of course he doesn't go for sexy Pilates instructor sailor snow-loving French-speaking girls... ;-)

canuck, hope you get your Ps and Qs all sorted out. Drop me a line if you need advice...my own love life is nothing to write home about but you know the old saying: If you can't do, teach. ;)

As he's from Vancouver, BC...

Quote Originally Posted by LazyL
    Unless of course he doesn't go for sexy Pilates instructor sailor snow-loving French-speaking girls... ;-)
    Canuck gravitates to tuque wearing, two-four drinking, Chesterfield lounging, mac and cheese loving, Bluenose sailing, mullet sporting, kinda gal.

Did I get enough Canadian stereotypes in there?
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Sounds like you need to work on some priorities there... Hope you at least get some good days boarding in with your upcoming "business trips"... gotta like those kinda trips... Mine seem to involve dodging cattle in third world countries, but those aren't all bad either...

Anyway, hope the women figure it out and stop fighting over you. Need to have some energy left for the snow..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Brazilian Whipping Boy

That sucks dude!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    women trouble.....keeping me of the slopes and off the board!!

sheesh
    Hopefully you're at least drinking some good wine? Still plenty of time left in the season...

T

yes, well yesterday was good (outside of the alpine being closed and horizontally blowing snow with zero viz) and tomorrow is going to rock!!!!

of course there is wine silly!

Women trouble?

Damn Canuck, and I see this just minutes after I've tried to sell you to a Vancouverite I met on some other board! You think you can accomodate for another one? (Actually I think you can.. ;) ) Just remember: Powder is better, and longer lasting...
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Chilly Kitty... Good to see you are alive and well... (at least alive enough to type, and well enough to jest...

Canucky, the nice thing about riding in stormy weather is that it give you a good excuse to drag your lady off into the trees... But alas, I think you said you were boarding on business, so probably one of your ladies wouldn't be involved.. Oh well...

Here's to powder with staying power... Hopefully I'll be getting some on Sunday..
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

a picture would be cool!!?

-how are you doing anyhow? Getting any riding in this year?

Thanks guys, for the warm re-welcome.. I am alive and kicking and well, but won't be riding this year. I am not allowed yet because of lymph nodes, and can't yet, because of money shortage (but thats because we got a new house now, finally, so that's good, actually!) so I mostly lurk here every once in a while looking for pictures to fix my itch..

As for the Vancouverite, Canuck, she's witty and smart and jokes around wonderfully all the time, but I don't think she'll be willing to submit a photo soon. (Besides..she doesnt believe I know a fun single man in Vancouver.. apparently those are hard to come by?) There is one big downer though: she doesnt like to ski or snowboard...so I am guessing that this one particular wonderful single man of vancouver is going to pass her by!

I see that a lot of regulars here keep this board still alive. That is a good thing as well.
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.