riding tomorrow!

woo hoo!!! i wasn't sure how long it had been, but i found a 2003 map of copper in my jacket, as well as chapstick and sunscreen that must be at least 6 years old. will report back, perhaps with pics.

glad to see everyone had a great new year's! i can't believe it is 2006. we partied it up with my sisters in phoenix until the wee hours of the morning, when a tequila shot done me in.

Dust off the gear and get to it! Remember, snowboarding is just like falling off a bike.. you never forget how... um, er, or something like that...

And you aren't the first one to have "one last shot of tequila" end the night for ya. Been there, done that, and yah, hated it... Now I stick to good tequila to end my nights on my terms, without the aftershock the next day...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

no kidding!

i had to literally dust off the gear - my helmet had a good layer on it, and my snowboard is in the garage somewhere...

and that's a good idea - now that i am in my 30s, the least I could do is find a decent tequila with which to end the night. sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Dust off the gear and get to it! Remember, snowboarding is just like falling off a bike.. you never forget how... um, er, or something like that...

And you aren't the first one to have "one last shot of tequila" end the night for ya. Been there, done that, and yah, hated it... Now I stick to good tequila to end my nights on my terms, without the aftershock the next day...

aww

twinks!

how the hell are ya?

you still owe me a sandwich.

kisses,
    -mht