Cool Early Christmas (or, Thanks Alpine Meadows)

How many snow resort mailing lists are you on? Beginning of every season I re-sign up for the ones I actually care about since they always offer random drawings that I never win. Well, one finally paid off... Alpine hooked me up with a nice little toy watch to play with when I go ride... The Suunto Altimax.

Anyway, nice to have a little good luck. Wich reminds me of the good luck I never had around here back when Capm used to thow out some swag with monthly drawings, etc... Those were the good'ol days. Although, no luck involved when going down to the old Outdoore Review office to visit capm and pick up a random beenie or shirt...

So, anyone else receiving or giving themselves any cool new toys this year?
    Last edited by NoKnees; 12-20-2005 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Can't Spell
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Lucky bastad, congrats

Brazilian Whipping Boy

New transmission

Friggin sweet.

T

dang i just got registered to that one a month ago, but aint won yet. its dumping tho bro im thinking alpine might be the spot around new years. whens the next time ur coming up to the lake?

Sad, only have one day in so far. I'm making a dash to Kirkwood to ride tommorrow (Tues, but will be going up somewhere towards the end of the week for a day or two as well, just don't know yet. More warm/cold/warm storms, so snow will be iffy later in the week, but more is on the way...

I'll drop a note here when I have a clue where I'm headed. Wish I was at Kirkwood today though, 20-30" with last 24 hour storm cycle. Would have been sweet... Oh well, sloppy seconds and hunting around for some freshies tomorrow should be fine...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Congrats. Nice watch. Alpine rocks and they have good prices.