Hello,

My wife is just getting into snowboarding (she has only gone once, but we plan to get a seasons pass next year, and go several more times this year). She is getting an Option Paloma board (147), but we are not certain which bindings/boots to go with. She has tried on the Salomon Ivy boots, and found them quite comfortable, but we want to do some more research before jumping into this purchase. So, my question is, what are the best women's boots/bindings to get, given the following conditions:

A) She is currently just learning to board.
B) We need equipment that will last for 5-10 years, ideally, and be practical for her skill level all the way up (she will probably never be super-pro, though).
C) We're looking primarily at current models, but if there is something from last year that is still available, we might consider it.
D) Price is not too much of a consideration, as we intend to keep this equipment for a long time, but nothing super-expensive.
E) Something that goes well appearance-wise with the Paloma would be nice, preferably a simple black binding, but mostly I want to know what the best quality is out there.
F) She is definitely not going to be doing pipes, rails, etc - ever, so All-Mountain or Freeride gear is what we are looking for.

Thanks in advance for any help!!