New bindings to go with a new board

Hi,
    Im new to the forums and wanted a recommendation for bindings on my new board.

Im 5'8, 130lbs, 10.5 boots

Board: 06 Ride Leblanc
    Boots: Northwave freedoms i think

I wanted the shorter length Leblanc board however there wasnt a good price on them so I got the 156. I was planning on hitting up the park areas this year, but the length might be a prob. Any good recommendations? My budget is about $200.

The last pair of bindings I used were the drake gt's

I'd suggest you stick with a composite baseplate for your weight in the park and make sure you bring your boot with you when checking bindings out for fit purposes.
    MARK

Thanks for the info mark,

one more thing... what are people's opinion regarding setting a radial cut directional board to a centered stance? I measured it so it comes the closest to equal length both sides.

not worth the effort? not a twin tip so yeah...
    worth trying? still a good way to practice riding switch
    or...?

Quote Originally Posted by john5232
    Thanks for the info mark,

one more thing... what are people's opinion regarding setting a radial cut directional board to a centered stance? I measured it so it comes the closest to equal length both sides.

not worth the effort? not a twin tip so yeah...
    worth trying? still a good way to practice riding switch
    or...?
    If you're mainly hanging in the park then try it and see if you like it. Of course it will slightly negatively affect your regular carving. There have been models in the past that were directional with a centered stance pattern(like a true twin). The older Ride Jeff Brushies come to mind immediately.
    MARK