Thread: First Descent!

First Descent!

Can't wait for this movie to come out! Especially since Tahoe has absolutely no snow

http://www.firstdescentmovie.com/

yikes, that avvy sequence in the trailer is sick!!!!!!!

Wave-Maker / Pot-Stirrer

Talking If you like that...

You'll love Paradox from Standard Films. They get a bunch of the best freeriders together for some first descents in Alaska. It is one of the best big mountain sequences I've ever seen!!
    Rampage

"Beware the good assumptions in life, the light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train!!"

Paradox is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage
    You'll love Paradox from Standard Films. They get a bunch of the best freeriders together for some first descents in Alaska. It is one of the best big mountain sequences I've ever seen!!

You are so right! I was in the Green Light bar at the base of Keystone and it was playing.
    Guys are throwing rodeos off cliffs and landing in trees with very little room for maneuvering. Really no room for a mistake. Every kind of corked or inverted spin i could imagine is being done. The riders are going huge too. I can't believe just how far our sport has come from the good ole days. I plan on buying a copy of Paradox for sure.