hey E....were you there?

http://www.mtbaker.us/gallery/v/nov1...f5fa9f647c1d0f

no shots of you with duct tape holding your feet to the board......

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    http://www.mtbaker.us/gallery/v/nov1...f5fa9f647c1d0f

no shots of you with duct tape holding your feet to the board......
    Nah, I got there the next day for some sloppy 2nds. It had sort of rained pretty high up, still fun & it was good to back there. Saw some old friends which was cool. Today was icy, but the team manager still managed to build this huge jump. Thing was like 30' high, had to go so fast down a horrible icy mogul runway. Well I got claimed right before the jump which I was embarrased but kind of happy also. The runway was heelside for me & the new binding I had to build, well there were problems. So I ruined myself just before the jump, again if I had kept my feet I would have been screwed. Still embarrassing since there were tons of people standing around watching us. I had to leave for the airport anyways,I left with my tail between my legs. Dam the jump was pretty big though.

I wish I was there 2 days earlier though & it sucks to test when you want to ride. You have to always stop & swap crap out. Plus 99% of the time I have to ride stuff that is way to small, handbuilt. The binding I got was not structural, so I had to stay up all night to make it so I don't end up eating out of a straw. Still when the factory sends the wrong parts, well it kind of sucks. So I spent my whole time at Baker basically riding a binding with negative forward lean, kind of sucks when you lean back & nothings there. I'm stoked I got to go, but a little pissed that I couldn't really ride.
    late,
    e

doesn't look so bad....unfortunately I would die upon landing

-hey, so can you mark in the exact spot you wiped out at in red???

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    doesn't look so bad....unfortunately I would die upon landing

-hey, so can you mark in the exact spot you wiped out at in red???
    That's the easy part, the angle of the pic doesn't show the whole jump. My crash isn't even that frame. The snow was complete ice, till the area of the pic. Landing wasn't soft either. I guess there's a reason why guys get paid & some don't.