Thumbs up Summit Co. peeps

In case you didn't notice, it appears to be snowing.

Have Dr. Bunda write you a sick-day note... ;)

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Just a tad, huh?

I woke up Sunday, checked email, saw 15" at Breck and realized we were having freinds over that day. Aw, shucks...

Powder does seem to get tracked out quickly when there are only two runs open.

T

Quote Originally Posted by TBone
    I woke up Sunday, checked email, saw 15" at Breck and realized we were having freinds over that day. Aw, shucks...
    Let me guess, Were your friends coming over to celebrate T-Bone Day? ;)

Wassup, fellow B-day Boy! Did the Doutora let you unwrap your presents in bed?

Over here in the Canary Islands, I was celebratin Canaria Day with some great friends, and about 150,000 total strangers willing to boogie down all nite long from Thursday on... By the time Sunday rolled around, I had already been in pre-celebrations for 3 days, of dancing too much, laughing too loud and overall, partying too hard while sleeping too little. Out the window went whatever wisdom I gained this last year, at least, temporarily... lol!

So what´s all this talk about snow? For one more month, all I know is surf!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Two-fisted partying!

Beer in one hand for Canaria, beer in the other for T-Bone. Happy Birthday, you two! In honor, I'd like everyone reading along to put on a party hat, don their birthday suit, and...er. Um.

Yeah.

Three-day pre-game, eh? With a cast of thousands, on a beautiful island? Jeez. If I believed in reincarnation, I'd pray to come back as you in my next life, little girl. On the other hand, if I believed in reintarnation, I'd come back as mehug.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyL
    ...On the other hand, if I believed in reintarnation, I'd come back as mehug.
    is that reintarnation or reintardation? both work.

http://www.mcsweeneys.net/links/lists/7MartinBell.html

happy b-day you two!!

-mht

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Happy belated birthday to you too Canaria!

Hey hey C! Happy birfday to you! It sounds like you had an incredible bday. We had a great weekend actually even though we partook in no powder. We did partake in some very nice German wines on Saturday night, met a wonderful German winemaker, got invited to stay at their castle and help take part in the harvest on 70 degree slopes where if you fall you wind up in a cold river! Then champagne (actually sparkling wine since Bunda and I are attempting to become wine snobs now) w/ friends on the big day, some poker in Blackhawk. (where I had my biggest winning session -- $480 in 4 hours)

Thanks for the kind birthday wishes all!

T

Sweetness!

Sounds like you made the most of your non pow day. I didn't know you were so good at Poker T. I guess you do kinda have the face for it. lol

M

Brazilian Whipping Boy

I pretend to be good at poker...

It was just that the other players were so bad. ;)

What are you up to next weekend? I'm looking to make my first turns as we'll be going to Houston to visit the in-laws this weekend.

Bought Bunda a new stick with the poker winnings...Never Summer Infinity, I'm stoked she's gonna finally be on a really quality stick. Should help her riding a lot. She's pretty excited as well.

Let me know about Turkey Day weekend man.

T

Yah, it's a shame she has never ridden a quality stick... To bad you had to shell out money to someone else to provide her with that experience...

Greg
    "NoKnees"

ouch!!!

lol

Brazilian Whipping Boy
    Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Yah, it's a shame she has never ridden a quality stick... To bad you had to shell out money to someone else to provide her with that experience...

Guess I set myself up for that, huh?

I'll just put my tail between my legs and go away now. ;)

T

huh

Quote Originally Posted by TBone
    Guess I set myself up for that, huh?

I'll just put my tail between my legs and go away now. ;)

T

you call it a tail?

weird.

-mht

Sorry, couldn't pass it up... Been a long week and work had me in a fowl mood from the second a got up this morning on... Just bad timing for you.....

Anyway, that's sweet... Win some $, get the wife a nice new toy to ride, and have a happy wife... (cna't really place a $ value on that last one) Sounds like a winning deal for all parties involved... Although, does sound like she comes out on top.....
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

I'm down...

T- I'm ready anytime but for now i guess Sunday or Monday is good. Next month i'll be more flexible to go up whenever. I'm taking a leave of Absence to move up. I'm thinking about living in Breckenridge. Let me know where and when you'll ride and i'll be there. That's really cool buying your lady a new ride. I wished i could buy mine a new one.

You are wisdom Chickie C.

Just hoping you had a great Birthday! Sorry i didn't realize sooner. If you would of been closer to Colorado a party-riding session surely would have happened. There's really no ocean near where i am living so props to you and the wave riding. Maybe one day i'll take a lesson from your highness and learn a thing or two. lol. Hang loose sister!