volunteers wanted for sos

this is a really cool program which takes at risk and or underpriviliged kids snowboarding, we go for 6 weekends, ussually saturdays with a break for christmas. Please visit the website @ snowboardoutreachsociety.org to volunteer. also send me a message to let me know your interested, it will be @ northstar, heavenley, and sierra@tahoe this year. but its based outof colorado so colorado boarders check it out too.

that's awesome. I'm unofficially doing the same thing down here with mountainboarding. Actually didn't have much of a choice...if you live in the hood and are doing something fun, the kids are gonna find out about it. It started with one kid, Llamar, coming over to ride. Then his cousin David showed up. Now we have about 5 regular riders and probably about another 5 who come and go. A couple kids ride their bikes a couple of miles to get there.

They love it! And they're getting pretty good. Llamar just 50-50'd our 20ft flat rail, and David is dropping our big rollin and jumping the big gap. very cool.

ps. the site address is actually: http://www.sosoutreach.org/