Working on a snowboard

I'm looking for a new board. I ride at least 100 days a year and 75% of those are a t work for ski patrol. I've used a Rippy, a feelgood, and a Soloman Ivy. I need a board that can do anything and go anywhere- bumps, trees, steeps and flats (these are tricky with a loaded toboggan). The problem is that I just go through the boards so quickly because I 'm constantly riding hard, but also the edges are loaded up half the time with my weight and that of the toboggan and patient. We do lots and lots of bump and tree training. Does anyone have any suggestions for a different board to try this winter? Thanks- me. I'm 5'4" and 130lbs.

Few questions... Boot size? Angles you run? How stiff do you like your ride? Sidecut pref's? Definitely sounds like you'll need a bit of a workhorse that can handle anything, but what kind of snow conditions do you find yourself in mostly? West Coast/East Coast, etc?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Sizing

Okay- I'm based on the east coast- so variable conditions, but mostly hard with if we're lucky a nice fluff on top. Mostly groomers unless there's a lot of snow. I have 7 womens boot size, and I like stiff and fast (but I need to be able to have enough flexibility for the trees and bumps don't forge)t! Most of the day, when I'm not on an accident, I'm keeping up with the ski racers on patrol. I mostly just need something that's not going to go dead on me after about 40 days of riding. Thanks for the input! Side cut- I'm not sure, but I like to carve so I guess I like side-cut

Angles

+ 9, -3: but I like to change them around every-so-often. Oh- and goofy is my strong stance

well, I'm going to defer to those who know better, but you definitely need something with some pop and lasting stiffness which probably means you should avoid Burton?
    Some Ride boards might work....

-too bad you're on the wrong Coast

Yep, definitely need some pop and some durability... I had been digging through a bunch of women's board reviews for a friend, otherwise I'd have zero input on womens boards... The one that get's a lot of good reviews this year is Nitro's women's board. Model name is slipping my mind, but it's covered in the first issue of Future Snowboarding mag... Think they may mention it on their website too. They mention a couple other of their top pics, but that board stood out. Nitro has been putting out some very good stuff and this year seems like their best yet... I'm still a Ride fanboy and like the couple of those I've got...

Anyway, see if you can get your hands on any to demo... Maybe someone else will chip in with some suggestions...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Thanks a ton

Hey- thanks for your input- I'll definately check out that nitro board. I haven't ridden one of those in about 4 years- so I'm curious! Have fun out there. I'm hoping all this east coast rain quits or turns to TONS of snow ;)

Yep, hoping for a good season across the board... Right coast, wrong coast, no matter... Snow for all works for me...

The board is the Mystique. The thing I'd check is the waranty on it... You'll be putting a beating on it and it'd be nice to know it's there for ya.
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

While I am both full of pop and lastingly stiff, I am feeling too extreme to reply with a suggestionn On second thought, check out the Palmer Liberty Carbon...
    MARK