Thread: Canuck!

Canuck!

Happy Birthday Daddy-O!!!

What was it, 27?

I wanted to share with you a little moment in the islands, of which you were the main character. Sadly for you, I'm not refering to the lesbo menage-a-trois invite I got last week (sigh, I had to politely decline, although Chris wishes I hadn't, he volunteered as film crew... lol!), anyway... what was I talking about? Oh yeah, you, my dear friend! So, I was at Playa del Hombre (nice name, huh?) with my daughter and my friend Lili, talking about how since she cannot have children, for a while she actually wanted to find a boyfriend with young kids. Obviously, to this I had to share some tales of the coolest single dad I know: our (mis)adventures with the Vancouver Crime Syndicates, our snowboarding trips, and your fascinating ability to change napies while warming bottles in the middle of the night... (although by the latest picture you sent me of Noah, I doubt you're busting that talent much these days, congrats!)

Anyho, by the time I was done with the brag session, Lil'M was swimming too close to the surfers, so I got in the water and noticed she was trying to catch something that was floating in the water, when I picked it up for her, I realized it was a baseball cap with a big Canadian flag and "Vancouver" stitched on it... WTF?! ...I was at a locals beach in an island on the other side of the globe, funny huh? The timing could have not been any more karmic... or whatever word is used for this kinda odd stuff.

Hope you are enjoying your special day very much, we went to a WQS Surf championship event at Confital, two words: bad ass!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Happy Birfday bro!

Hope you have a most excellent day brutha.

T

Thanks Baby!!
    Pictures (or video) of the lesbo menage-a-trois really would have made my birthday, but hearing from you is a nice gift also!
    So, um is your friend Lili a hot chicita?!! Perhaps she is still looking for a great guy with young kids?!
    I actually spent the first half of my birthday in Calgary (lots of snow in the rockies already)! visiting with a new, er, "friend"...yes the other thing is over, long story.... had my first birthday dinner there at 2 am (chinatown of course) and flew back home to a second birthday dinner with my friends.. was cool!
    If things go well with this, I could be up snowboarding a few weekends at Lake Louise and Sunshine ...which would be awesome although frigging cold.

Keep me posted on your Xmas trip plans!
    smooches!
    canuck

thanks man! If you ever see my present, you'll know I did

Woohoo

No Brady bunch for you yet, eh? ...and new player in the game? well, I hope you know you'll have to give me the 411 this Xmas ...Romeo!

As for my friend Lili, you be the judge. Red lighting, the two of us... sorry, but that's the most I can offer on your B-Day request!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Canaria

Hey! Canuck!

Happy birthday, you!

Glad you celebrated in style...including having a pretty thing there to light and blow out your candle. ;)

Didja get any cool gifts?

Edit: Oops, posted under Canaria's red-light district photo...got distracted.

the sad truth

I got: one lavender scented candle
    a breakfast cookbook
    Deepak Chopra "7 spiritual laws of success"
    one banana republic sweater
    an assortment of silly cards
    one bottle of amarone

on the up side, yessssss to the blowing out of candles!!!

Lavendar scented candle and Deepak

I think your friends got confused and thought you said you wanted to "get in touch with your female side," when what you really said was that you wanted to "touch a female inside"? No matter, sounds like it worked out both ways!

ROTFL!!!!!

you are hilarious!!!!
    xoxo

this is her backside turn...cough cough

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Do you like Amarone?

Sounds like you made out pretty well!

T

Amarone? Why yes, are you sending me up a case as a belated bday prezzie?!!

I think Amarones are better value and more consistent than their overpriced and overhyped cousins, the Barolos.......

how pretentious and snobby do I sound!!? lol...

Birthday Backsides

Hey, I like your new girl already!

This is what I was doing on your day...
    Canaria

sweet pics!

Is that you surfing??!!!!
    Oh, and did you think of me while taking that last photo?? Beautiful composition, and an action shot to boot!!

Water world

Only in my dreams can I surf like that, if I did I would be touring with the WQS, which is what that event was, ironically, the waves got crazy-big the week later, it would have made for a suicidal contest.

I indeed thought of you (and a few more of my male friends) when I took that last shot! ;)
    Canaria

Quote Originally Posted by CanariaChick
    Only in my dreams can I surf like that, if I did I would be touring with the WQS, which is what that event was, ironically, the waves got crazy-big the week later, it would have made for a suicidal contest.

I indeed thought of you (and a few more of my male friends) when I took that last shot! ;)

...........and you didnt think of me? Damn! Bummer.... still nice to see them backsides, of course.. :P

If youre still planning to give Canuck that lesbo gift, call me... anything for crazy Canuck! Happy belated birthday!
    ( We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing ~Shaw )

Have a look at my
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.