Thread: hey Tbone

hey Tbone

hockey season gearing up my man!!

I'm going to the first meeting of the Canucks/Avs.....should be, um, interesting no??

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    hockey season gearing up my man!!

I'm going to the first meeting of the Canucks/Avs.....should be, um, interesting no??
    I see they're having a shootout after every game during the preseason. WTH is that?

Do you think May will put out a bounty on Bertuzzi's head?

At least hockey's back!

T

Hadn't heard about the shootout, maybe just testing it to see the fan reaction before they introduce it instead of OT?

It's going to be interesting to see how Bertuzzi plays this season. Like him or hate him (personally I hate what he did, but when he was on his game he was great to watch as a Canuck's fan, I'm sure you know what I mean) he was a dominant player out there most games... I think his fire will be gone, and he'll be mediocre. They really should trade him for me, and pay me his salary.

Hadn't heard about the shootout, maybe just testing it to see the fan reaction before they introduce it instead of OT?

It's going to be interesting to see how Bertuzzi plays this season. Like him or hate him (personally I hate what he did, but when he was on his game he was great to watch as a Canuck's fan, I'm sure you know what I mean) he was a dominant player out there most games... I think his fire will be gone, and he'll be mediocre. They really should trade him for me, and pay me his salary.
    If they trade him for you, do the Canucks get your house,boat & nanny? How is she doing, have any post-op pics?

How are the Nanny's Mammies you mean?

they look good, she likes to give them air...

How are the Nanny's Mammies you mean?

they look good, she likes to give them air...
    The au pair likes to give the pair air. Boob jobs are frowned upon in socal, you'll never see anybody who's had it done. Yeah right! The #1 graduation gift is a boob job, even for the guys. Hell even the bosses dog got them, must have been bank, she has 8 nipples.
    boobE

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    The au pair likes to give the pair air. Boob jobs are frowned upon in socal, you'll never see anybody who's had it done. Yeah right! The #1 graduation gift is a boob job, even for the guys. Hell even the bosses dog got them, must have been bank, she has 8 nipples.
    boobE
    It's "boss's" not "bosses" man I'm dum

au pair likes to give the pair air?! not bad for you e!!! LOL...

yes, I've heard that anything artificial is a big taboo in SoCal.....even the beer isn't really beer you know??