white stuff?????

Rumor has it that there may be a dusting at the higher elevations this weekend. It's supposed to rain here in Reno, but the nighttime lows are dropping below freezing at night in Tahoe. So if the storm moves in overnight we may see the first SNOW of the season this weekend. Last years snow didn't finally all melt off until mid August.

Think snow...

--jerel (I may not be riding much anymore, but I can get psyched up about snow with the best of 'em)

A-Basin...

Has a projected opening of mid-October.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantrum
    Has a projected opening of mid-October.
    That's nothin, Mt High was open last weekend. If trucking in 80tons of ice & a couple of rails being open.
    So CalE sucks

I guess if...

Quote Originally Posted by elex
    That's nothin, Mt High was open last weekend. If trucking in 80tons of ice & a couple of rails being open.
    So CalE sucks
    You strap on the board it counts.

How's your surfing coming? Have you hit Trestles yet? I hear they plan to build a toll road that will alter the San Mateo creek, possibly destroying the waves at Trestles.
    Tantrum

"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

I drink to much coffee, just had to confess.

The colder it gets the happier I get! I'm thrilled everytime it rains. It's gonna be a little while before we get any snow here in WA, though.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyj
    Rumor has it that there may be a dusting at the higher elevations this weekend. It's supposed to rain here in Reno, but the nighttime lows are dropping below freezing at night in Tahoe. So if the storm moves in overnight we may see the first SNOW of the season this weekend. Last years snow didn't finally all melt off until mid August.

Think snow...

--jerel (I may not be riding much anymore, but I can get psyched up about snow with the best of 'em)

the drive back from asr this year was pleasantly chilly. Truckee got down to 23 or something the other night - not quite that cold here on the south shore, but colf for sure and I'm starting to think I won't be rocking shorts/sandals for much longer...

Calling you Tahoe peeps!

Are any of you going to be around for some riding in early December? My girlfriend and i are planning a trip. We will be arriving either on the 3rd or 4th of December. We are hoping to get some good dumpage of the white stuff. If this year is anything like last year we should be so lucky.