Paging Dr. Bunda....

Yoohoo, Dr. B! I know you're not around here much, but what's this I hear about you getting married? ;) Got any pictures (preferably from the bachelorette party)? Funny stories (with T-Bone involved, there must've been some hilarity)? Whatchoo got for us?

Hey there cutie pie!!! Missed Ya!

I have not been around much lately, but I hope to change that pattern soon. I have lots of pics for you! Problem is that I have no clue how to post multiple pics on this new forum!!

Therefore, I will post the weblink to the photo albums I uploaded to the Kodak Gallery website and hopefully you'll be able to see them.

One set at a time:

Bachelorette Weekend (side note - I had a notebook of things that I had to get signatures for from from A-Z on Bourbon Street and then I took pictures with each person that signed my book. These things ranged from someone who had 14 piercings to having to give someone a verbal lesson on oral sex and then have them sign my book. This is the reason there are tons of pics with me and random dudes ):
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePh...1&sort_order=0

Wedding Weekend (fabulous weekend!!! most perfect night!!!):

HONEYMOON!!! WOOHOO!!! I have captions for all these pics and there are lots of them, but we had the BEST TIME!! :

Let me know if you can't see the pics!!

are you working for Kodak?

all I get is the front page asking me to sign up.....

-sheesh, was hoping for the XXX honeymoon album too!!

Ya big tease! I get an "album not found" error.

An oral presentation on oral sex, eh? Hope you gave that lucky dude a good tongue-lashing.

shoot, i think the website makes you create an account, but it's free and they dont ever email you about anything.

you didnt even get the option to sign in to look at the photos??

Quote Originally Posted by DrBunda
    you didnt even get the option to sign in to look at the photos??
    Nope. It goes straight to a page with this message:

--------------------

Album Not Found

The link you are using is no longer valid. If this link was sent to you in an email and you would like to view the photos, you will need to contact the album owner and have them share the album using the Gallery's share feature.

---------------------

dito... same here... tease!
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Brazilian Whipping Boy

Try this...

for the honeymoon pics...not sure of a link for the others.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...n&x=1&y=b28gpf

TRYING AGAIN - I took off the deal where it requires you to sign in so hopefully this takes you straight to the Slideshow!!

Bachelorette:
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...v&x=0&y=r62k9b

Wedding weekend (not many from actual wedding, getting those soon):
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...&x=0&y=-afyqiy

Honeymoon:
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=...n&x=0&y=5j48dd

That worked.... Once again TBone, you're a lucky guy. Not sure how snagged her, but don't let go.

Honeymoon looked cool. I still haven't made it down to Cabo. Tt's on my list, folks even have a timeshare there, oh well, someday... Still wish I could have swung by Tahoe or the city while you guys were in town. Guess my wife and I will need to hit the Denver area for some winter fun instead. Not quite sure how we'll afford it now, but we'll work something out.

And nice Bach. party... Definitely picked the right place to do it. I must say, that's one of the best looking bachelorette groups I've seen in a while. Bumped into a few this last Saturday up in S.F. while at my buddies bach. party and well, let's just say they weren't as pleasing on the eyes, and frankly, not much fun...

Anyway, looks like you guys had a great month... Nice start to the rest of your lives together...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Quote Originally Posted by NoKnees
    Still wish I could have swung by Tahoe or the city while you guys were in town. Guess my wife and I will need to hit the Denver area for some winter fun instead. Not quite sure how we'll afford it now, but we'll work something out.
    Would have been cool to meet up with you guys, but now you have an excuse to come to Denver!! Use miles to get out here and we'll put you up at the house. Definitely let us know if you are heading this way.

And nice Bach. party... Definitely picked the right place to do it. I must say, that's one of the best looking bachelorette groups I've seen in a while. Bumped into a few this last Saturday up in S.F. while at my buddies bach. party and well, let's just say they weren't as pleasing on the eyes, and frankly, not much fun...
    THANKS! I absolutely LOVE New Orleans and go there quite often so it was the perfect choice. I do have some nice looking friends don't I? My half of the bridal party was definitely one of the prettiest I've seen, but I'm biased since they are my friends ;).

Anyway, looks like you guys had a great month... Nice start to the rest of your lives together...
    We had a fabulous month and I think have finally settled back into normal life which isn't as much fun. We are now looking forward to our trip to Brazil at the end of the year so TBone can meet the whole Brazilian family. Only 5 months to go!!

Lookin' good!

Just enjoyed your photos with my morning coffee. Good stuff! The beach in Cabo looks gorgeous...wow. And I love your perma-grin in every photo. You look like a girl who knows how to enjoy life. Kudos! And T looks like the cat who swallowed the canary...a good partner in crime for you.

I think canuck has passed out at his desk from viewing the hottub photo...

Yeah, getting back to the ol' grind must be tough after the whirlwind of activity and travel...but the countdown to Brasil is on, eh? Time to take T man-thong shopping.

Smooches!

Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by LazyL
    Time to take T man-thong shopping.
    The thought of that gives T nightmares I think .

Glad you liked the photos!! The place was amazing and I can't wait to get the chance to go back again.

Oh, and...

...just wanted to give props to your wedding coiffure: wow! Fab and cool and glam, all at once.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the wedding pics...dying to see the gown!

Gracias!!

As soon as I have pics I'll post them!

Brazilian Whipping Boy

She instantly fell in love...

when she saw my ten inch vertical. ;) Thanks for the props brutha!

Thanks man--woulda been cool to hook up, but certainly understand. It's a bit of a hike! Can't imagine making that drive during winter after 3 - 4 foot storms...ouch! We're lucky in Denver, just take a major freeway, one exit, and we're there.

T

Love rocks!

Congratulations!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic time thru and thru.

Humm... Brasil sounds like a destination worth counting the days for, TBone are you ready to meet the Barroso clan? If DrBunda is any indication, they should be a fun bunch!
    Canaria
    "...my madness is my love for mankind" Vaslav Nijinsky