Cool Ankle is getting better...

But my elbow is still trashed.. Can't figure out why... So anyway, I returned to playing baseball yesterday... Just one more way to inflict bodily harm on myself under the guise of "sport". It's bad when the team welcomes you back by saying "Don't get hurt"... You think they know me?

Wife took a few snapshots of me pitching... I know, the uniform isn't flattering, but hey... And yah, photo quality isn't great, but I think it's better that way...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Geez, I wonder why your elbow wouldn't be getting any better??!

cool, that you pitch, I'm feeling really good today so will leave the comments at that!
    ;)

Thanks for your self control. Looking at that third pic doesn't help the pain go away. I think it hurt less before I actually saw photos of what my elbow was doing...
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

What's up with the other players? I guess they nobody can get a hit off you so they just wander around.
    e

The fields up there are so close that our right field and the other left field overlap. Our second baseman was almost taken out by a deep fly ball midway through the game. Kinda funny sometimes... And I think a shot or two may have been taken during my warmups as well.

So, how's the SoCal tan doing? Hook up with any valleygirls yet?
    Greg
    "NoKnees"

Just one gal, she said she was married to some dweeb who plays baseball,volleyball & snowboards, but is alway hurt. So he can't perform.

I had a nice night on saturday with 2 gals, one works for a snow mag the other is a pro for k2. Wasn't really trying, just having a good time trying planting seeds so I can plant seeds. If you know what I mean wink,wink. Sorry, something was in my eye.
    late,
    erkl