AC's vid is now out

Printable View

• 08-20-2004
    elex
    AC's vid is now out
    I sort of saw the final copy,but he had to stop it a bunch.Good flick.
    www.firsttracksproductions.com
    You can buy 1 video for the price of 2.Maybe I made that up,anyways he's got a site & shiite.Das ist alles.
    e
  • 08-20-2004
    Tantrum
    Just bought mine...
    Free shipping also.

When is AC going to come out with FTP swag?:confused: I'd pony up for a FTP hoodie.
  • 08-22-2004
    DrBunda
    tried to buy the vid, but twice in a row it said my session timed out when i was trying to enter my ccard info. tried to do it again super fast and it still timed out. dont think i can enter it any faster ;).

will have T try to order it and see if he has any luck...
  • 08-23-2004
    MARK
    I had the same situation with an order I was trying to place for something else over the last couple of weeks. I tried both using my Pay Pal account and paying like I didn't have an account, but neither worked in the end. I've never had issues in the past with Pay Pal, but I suppose it could be an internet settings issue on the comp.
  • 08-23-2004
    NoKnees
    I had some issue the first time I tried as well. Second time, went fine. It was definitely on PayPal's end, rather than AC's site or my computer...

Anyway, ordered the vid and looking forward to it. Ships next week... First snow vid purchase of the year for me...
  • 08-23-2004
    elex
    AC, not E....
    Hey all,

E, I'm still bogarting your acct.

I haven't been on in a while, but saw some sales/emails from the Passion peeps and figured E or someone had posted about us starting pre-orders for Perception. Thanks for that E - and thanks for the support guys!

Also, good to know about the paypal issues some of you have had - I hadn't know anything about it. I don't think it's anything on our end, but I'll look into it...

In other news, I moved back to Cali - still in Tahoe, just off of the mountain on the NV side and in south lake tahoe now. We're pretty stoked, have a nice lake view and all...

Hopefully I'll be able to come back to this site more now that the video is finally done and I'm not fying my brain editing anymore...

peas,
    AC back in CA
  • 09-01-2004
    AC in CA
    vids are in
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elex
    I sort of saw the final copy,but he had to stop it a bunch.Good flick.
    www.firsttracksproductions.com
    You can buy 1 video for the price of 2.Maybe I made that up,anyways he's got a site & shiite.Das ist alles.
    e

We got the dvds back today and we'll start shipping soon. Let me know what you guys think after you get it...And let me know if anyone else has any PayPal issues - thanks, ac
  • 09-01-2004
    Dr Pooh
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AC in CA
    We got the dvds back today and we'll start shipping soon. Let me know what you guys think after you get it...And let me know if anyone else has any PayPal issues - thanks, ac

Oooh.. can't wait! :D