My Timeless is home now

Printable View

• 08-23-2004
    Reverend SC
    My Timeless is home now
    After taking the best demo ride ever last spring, I finally have my Timeless. I put it on layaway after the demo, and paid small amounts whenever I could. The last two weeks of poker were very good to me and I was able to pay it off (actually, after yesterday I coulda bought another one, lol). So now it's where it belongs, at home, waiting for the weather to turn. I'm just really stoked, had to post.

Come on winter!
  • 08-23-2004
    NoKnees
    Congrats... On the poker and the Timeless... I'm sure you'll love that board... Still like mine after a few years of regular and irregular abuse.

Bring on da snow! FYI, over the weekend it did snow a little around the 14k mark in the Sierra... Just a dusting, but a nice gesture from mother nature none-the-less..
  • 08-23-2004
    Tantrum
    You must play for high stakes...
    If you come away from one good night with enough for a new board! Will I see you on the 2005 WSP?:D
  • 08-23-2004
    Reverend SC
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantrum
    If you come away from one good night with enough for a new board! Will I see you on the 2005 WSP?:D

$450+ 1st place in a $5 buy-in, 350+ player tourney. I am working on qualifying for the WSOP, but it's a long process to do it "on the cheap" (I don't have the $25k entry fee, lol). I'll be there someday, but maybe not 2005, lol.....