A little taunting

Printable View

• 01-07-2008
    Coldcat
    A little taunting
    Well, since this forum is so rarely visited, and mostly by americans from over the pond, I think I can safely post this up here. The name that the guy mentions with the pics... either forget it or only whisper it to you closest friends. Please.

And yes, he skies. But look at the pow! This is what the conditions are like right now almost all over the european alps and it isnt stopping yet. Meteo services predict another band of westerly storms. As far as I can see judging the sites I visit and the snowalerts I get (oh, the torture..) it is powderday after powderday after powderday at the moment. Epic.

So let me share the torture with you..
    The blog of a Dutchie who went to the French alps and never returned to the flatlands... for obvious reasons.
  • 01-07-2008
    NoKnees
    Lucky Dutchie...... Looks like he's put together quite a string of good days... Tahoe's finally getting some, but nother like that for back to back powder fun... Even if we did, I couldn't get out and enjoy it every tday...

Ah well, thanks for sharing your self imposed torture rituals... I do the same, checking snow reports, photo logs, etc... Makes for better daydreams...
  • 01-08-2008
    Tantrum
    Man that looks like fun. I wish I could just chuck my job and ride powder days.
  • 01-08-2008
    Coldcat
    Yeah, know the feeling. So you bought a bunch of lottery tickets too eh? admit it!
  • 01-08-2008
    LazyL
    Oh, yeah? Well...
    ...we here in the States have 24-hour drive-thru taco stands. Top THAT, missy!

Neener neener!

Sigh.

You win. :-)
  • 01-25-2008
    extreme_me
    that's cool!
    he's fortunate and rich too!

clint999
    that's cool!
    he's fortunate and rich too!