Palmer '03 Snowboards?

Printable View

• 02-20-2004
    dougscottwalker
    Palmer '03 Snowboards?
    :cool:

I am considering Palmer Channel Titanium or the Honeycircle and wanted some feedback on Palmer boards in general and these two models specifically.

I have owned Burton boards('97 Rippey, '02 Fish and '99 Wire alpine deck) and have not had any problems with these boards.

Thanks,
    Sluggomania!
  • 02-23-2004
    freecarve26
    Riding a Palmer HoneyPro 161
    Hey,
    Just got a Palmer HoneyPro 161 w/shock PLS and Drake Supersport bindings to replace my Donek 161 Wide w/ Ride Spi's that got stolen. Anyway, I just spent one weekend on it and love it! The setup is very light (without the pads it's lighter than my friends Burton Omen 156 and Supermodel 159). I know it's their top freestyle model, but the board rails turns as good as my Donek and doesn't shy away from speed. There's alot of pop in the tail that really snaps you into the next turn and gives you more ollie power. Overall, with the ride was stable and very damp. The board is pretty stiff overall, both torsionally and laterally(although not as stiff as the Titanium channel). Anyway, in a few words the board rips the whole mountain!
    Cheers,
    James
  • 02-23-2004
    dougscottwalker
    Appreciate the response freecarve26!
    Thanks for feedback freecarve26!

Doug :D