surfing

Printable View

• 09-28-2004
    canuck
    surfing
    was cool! Perfect size waves for lame surfers like me, and 2 sunshine filled days out of 3, not bad for the west coast...

oh, and saw Sarah McLaughlin walking on the beach for those who care about such things.

cnuck

PS> no pics as usual however
  • 09-28-2004
    Tantrum
    What, no pictures?...
    I bet a piccy of you in a 5mm wetsuit would fetch big bucks on the net.:p
  • 09-28-2004
    canuck
    Hey I actually managed to do something vaguely resembling a turn!
    I was stoked!!!

:D
  • 09-28-2004
    CanariaChick
    What? No sassy cinnabuns pictures from you?!
    Now I feel cheated... lol

Congrats on your bottom turn, wait until you learn to ride the wall of the wave, then you'll be hooked forever! As I am... after surfing basically everyday for 3 months in the Canary islands, now it's hard to go for weeks without even seeing a beach, I'm having serious surfing withrawals, trying to get stoked on snowboarding season coming up, but just ain't the same.
  • 09-28-2004
    elex
    Quote:

Originally Posted by canuck
    was cool! Perfect size waves for lame surfers like me, and 2 sunshine filled days out of 3, not bad for the west coast...

oh, and saw Sarah McLaughlin walking on the beach for those who care about such things.

cnuck

PS> no pics as usual however

No pics of you or of Sarah? Where were you surfing? Nothing personal,but I'll wait for Canaria to teach me to surf,she looks better is a wet suit.
    Headed to Canuckland on thursday,but only for the day.I'll mention you at the border.
    E
  • 09-29-2004
    canuck
    1 Attachment(s)
    We surf in Tofino which is a place you should visit one day. Very cool little town.

These photos pretty much sum up the Canadian surfing experience....
  • 09-29-2004
    canuck
    1 Attachment(s)
    and this.....
  • 09-29-2004
    canuck
    I'll try to take some photos of my butt for you! lol

I find the waves out here to be pretty hollow and they break fast propelling my head into the ocean bed. Of course, this could just be me?

:p
  • 09-30-2004
    mehugtree
    oh..
    ...not this?