• 04-18-2009
    carlosrowlett
    What is a good plan for weekend
    Hello everyone

My friend wants to go and its like in 2 weeks. We will rent a cabin for the weekend if we have to or if you have a suggestion for a nearby city. I just wanna get drunk in south lake.

Thanks
  • 04-19-2009
    Blue_Lizard
    South Lake what? Where are you?
  • 04-22-2009
    NoKnees
    Hey, actually looks like a real post! South Lake, I'm guessing Tahoe... If so, you're a bit limited on what resorts are open... Squaw Valley may actually be your only choice, and that's in North Lake...

In that case you'll want to stay up close to State Line, Tahoe City area... You can still get drunk and gamble at Crystal Bay...

Good luck!
  • 08-02-2010
    jemima.harris
    Tahoe is stunningly beautiful, the air is crisp and clear and the sun shines 80% of the time. Lake Tahoe is one of the nation's premier ski destinations with 15 downhill resorts.
  • 08-06-2010
    sree333_d
    hii frnds

San Diego is one of California's most popular tourist destinations. In recent years, San Diego has become a surprisingly sophisticated place, and it has something to offer almost everyone, from ballet to theatre to zoos.

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlosrowlett
    Hello everyone

My friend wants to go and its like in 2 weeks. We will rent a cabin for the weekend if we have to or if you have a suggestion for a nearby city. I just wanna get drunk in south lake.

Thanks