Too much good stuff?

Printable View

• 02-26-2007
    NoKnees
    Too much good stuff?
    Well, Tahoe is still getting hammered... Went up Friday with Rich and my wife... Best pow day of the year... Unfortunately, I'm still nursing a jacked neck from last Monday.. So, took it easy with some mellow little jumps in the pow...

Should have a couple photos to post when I get the camera back from my wife, but nothing too exciting there.

I still can't bend enough right now to ride well... Hopefully after a few more trips to the chiropracter I'll be able to move my head more than 45 degrees in any direction...

Took a little bit of vid, but not much to see... I'll shoot some better stuff next time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGbhpsOB34
  • 02-27-2007
    Condro
    That was awesome, how do you like that split board. I've never ridden one. That snow looked awesome!!!!!!!!! Why am I sitting at my desk right now?
  • 02-27-2007
    NoKnees
    14 Attachment(s)
    The swallowtail is great for deep pow. I don't bother whith it until there is 12" or more of light stuff. Even regular sierra cement dumps don't usually require a big board, but when you have a couple feet of lighter than average, it makes life easier... You can keep your weight more centered, less back, floats better on the low-angles run-outs, and lands drops in deep stuff a lot easier without having to worry about going over the handlebars... Only get's a bit sketch trying to hold an edge on ice, or maching on hardpack, but it's quite nice in the soft stuff... Oh, and the short tail makes for nice quick bottom turns through the tress on pow days... Quite nice... Makes for a lazy surfy day when others are wallowing in the deep stuff...

Anyway, now for some random photo's I took while sitting around on Friday...
  • 03-01-2007
    Tantrum
    Stoopid job...
    Man, the pow looks nice! Why can't I ever get out to enjoy the fluff?
  • 03-02-2007
    NoKnees
    Sounds like a problem... You need to revisit those work/family priorities.. ;) How many days you have it so far? (quality vs quantity)

At least you didn't have to wait until late February for your winter to start. Colorado has done okay this year...
  • 06-05-2008
    clint999
    Man, the pow looks nice! Why can't I ever get out to enjoy the fluff?