• 02-11-2004
    Ripzalot
    Questions on the new forum
    How do we or can we post multiple pics in one post/reply? The upload function doesn't give a URL address to the pic like the old version. Apparently the location has changed (I tried the old address with a new pic).

EDIT: Ok, I've just discovered the upload function does do multiple pics. But apparently you cannot put a comment on each one as you can by listing the pic URLs in-line with the post. What's

And how about avatars? This seems to be disabled. You can upload a "profile picture" but not an avatar.

OK, enough *****in. Otherwise I like the new look!

EDIT: Holy ****, I ****ing can't believe that this site STILL edits out cursewords! ;)
  • 02-11-2004
    Tantrum
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripzalot
    And how about avatars? This seems to be disabled. You can upload a "profile picture" but not an avatar.

I don't know about the descriptions of pictures between the pics, though. Someone on MTBR might be able to help, as there are quite a few weenies there.

Tantrum
  • 02-11-2004
    Tantrum
    Img src tags work for multiple images...
  • 02-12-2004
    Ripzalot
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tantrum

There you go. Multiple images using the img src tag.

Tantrum

but how about multiple images uploaded to this site? what's the URL for the uploaded photos?
  • 02-12-2004
    Tantrum
    Let me see...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripzalot
    but how about multiple images uploaded to this site? what's the URL for the uploaded photos?

Once you upload a picture, don't you get a url for it? Let me try and get back to you.

I see that you just attach photos within the message area and it does not give you a url. If you have a host yourself, you can use the img src option. Not quite like the old board where you knew the url of the picture.
  • 02-16-2004
    flux
    wow...
    It's about time these forums moved to vBulletin. Good move. :D
  • 02-16-2004
    MARK
    Test...nm
    test...nm
  • 02-16-2004
    Tantrum
    Are trying to pad your post totals...
    with this post?:p