Ipod jackets

Printable View

  • 10-02-2006
    canuck
    Ipod jackets
    so is Burton or anyone still making these? You know, the ones where you can control the tunes by pushing buttons on your sleeve??
    Seems like an awesome idea if they work? Nothing worse than having an amazing pow run ruined by the latest Paris Hilton song kicking in at the wrong moment...
  • 10-03-2006
    TBone
    I love her album!

    Is that wrong?

    Seriously, she sings?

    How freakin old am I that I don't know this?

    T
  • 10-03-2006
    canuck
    Not sure you can call it exactly singing, but she's damn sexy so I'm ok with it.....

    the new Aguilera cd is probably more up your alley bro...that or Justin Timberlake's latest?
    So much talent to choose from no?
  • 10-04-2006
    MARK
    I saw on Pimp My Ride the other day where they installed a 7" monitor on the shovel area(between the nose and the front inserts) of a guy's board and, as a gift, gave him a Burton Ipod jacket so that he could plug it into his board. Crazzzzy!
  • 10-04-2006
    canuck
    that would be awesome for going up those long slow chairs.... maybe a bit dangerous to watch while tree riding however

    :eek:
  • 10-05-2006
    MARK
    What would be sweet is to hook it up to a helmet cam and then watch the footy on the chair. Heck, AC could even just play his latest vid non-stop and pick up a few sales!
  • 10-05-2006
    Tantrum
    I knew it...
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by canuck
    so is Burton or anyone still making these? You know, the ones where you can control the tunes by pushing buttons on your sleeve??
    Seems like an awesome idea if they work? Nothing worse than having an amazing pow run ruined by the latest Paris Hilton song kicking in at the wrong moment...

    You have worse musical taste than I do.:p
  • 10-10-2006
    canuck
    just picked up the new DJ Shadow disc....

    got it yet?

    HA!!! thought not!:thumbsup:
  • 10-12-2006
    Tantrum
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by canuck
    just picked up the new DJ Shadow disc....

    got it yet?

    HA!!! thought not!:thumbsup:

    Who?:p
  • 10-12-2006
    canuck
    but you do have the latest depeche mode huh?

    :rolleyes:
  • 11-21-2006
    Condro
    I think those jackets are awesome! I wonder if Outdoor would do a review?
  • 11-21-2006
    Condro
    http://store.burton.com/Mens/Jackets...=1164136553981

    Check 'em out! They are definitely loot though... Do you think it would be worth it to skipp tracks?
  • 04-22-2010
    jedc53
    Burton has announced a new line of jackets called Audex.The jacket costs $600 and has ipod controls on the sleeves,speakers on the collar, and the ability to connect to Bluetooth equipped phones.Burton gets a lot of email and they take a while to respond so i don't have any more info as of now.If you like the jacket,just get the down jacket or if you like the field jacket, just get the field.
  • 06-04-2010
    ragavan
    Action Jacket for iPod classic is part of DLOís series of neoprene iPod cases that transform into workout-ready armbands or belt-mounted holders, using an included detachable plastic belt clip and a detachable elastic and Velcro armband. Most of the base Action Jacket case is made from black vulcanized neoprene, except for a clear plastic screen protector, rubber side grips, and a rectangular rubber Dock Connector hole at the bottom. Unlike the prior fifth-generation iPod version of the case, which this now replaces, there isnít a Click Wheel protector built in, and a hole in the front of the case now lets sweat and other moisture in. Like the 5G Action Jacket, the classic version is a one-size-fits-all design, but this time, it looks good on any-sized iPod classic or 5G.
    ===================
    thin stone brampton
    short sale kissimmee
  • 09-23-2010
    convarobin
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ragavan
    Action Jacket for iPod classic is part of DLOís series of neoprene iPod cases that transform into workout-ready armbands or belt-mounted holders, using an included detachable plastic belt clip and a detachable elastic and Velcro armband. Most of the base Action Jacket case is made from black vulcanized neoprene, except for a clear plastic screen protector, rubber side grips, and a rectangular rubber Dock Connector hole at the bottom. Unlike the prior fifth-generation iPod version of the case, which this now replaces, there isnít a Click Wheel protector built in, and a hole in the front of the case now lets sweat and other moisture in. Like the 5G Action Jacket, the classic version is a one-size-fits-all design, but this time, it looks good on any-sized iPod classic or 5G.
    ===================
    thin stone brampton
    short sale kissimmee

    Wow I really like information about Action Jacket for iPod classic which is given by you. actually I don know about it and because of you post my knowledge will increase so send more interesting information like this.