PDA

View Full Version : remember Lisa?

canuck
05-27-2005, 07:42 AM
cute little thing from Chicago? I came across her email addy, fired one off, and presto..she's alive, finished her Masters and still with her boyfriend :mad: . Anyways, she says hi to everyone in particular "Mehug, Luna, Canaria, Mark, Stine, Pinky, Chuckie, and all the other old schoolers".

Tantrum
05-27-2005, 10:05 AM
she says hi to everyone in particular "Mehug, Luna, Canaria, Mark, Stine, Pinky, Chuckie, and all the other old schoolers".No shout out to me but she mentions Chuckie, who hasn't been heard from in ages. Man, I feel small.:(

NoKnees
05-27-2005, 10:26 AM
Yah well, she left me off the short list too... That's alright though, I still remember lbb...

Luna
05-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Of course I remember Lisa! Is she still with Luke?

And yes, who's the slacker that rarely posts here anymore! Is it really in the mid-90s here in Portland today? We went from the monsoon last week to heat stroke this week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

canuck
05-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes, she's been with Luke for 7 years!!!!! She did say she's afraid they're in a bit of a rut, still living at home and not married....I'd say she needs to come visit me in Vancouver.
:cool:

It's 80 here today, and low tide is at 2pm. I believe I'm off for my first day of skimboarding!! woohooo....

pinkyj
06-07-2005, 02:29 PM
I feel so honored to be remembered and I'm probably one of the most notorious slackers here. I've got 3 weeks give or take until my life changes forever. Too bad I can't save up extra sleep hours now to cash in later. I'll keep you all posted.

--jerel