PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone!

Dork
02-05-2005, 11:28 PM
i'm new to the board and thought i'd finally register and say hi. after all, there's no snow up here in the pac nw (i'm in oregon). first year i've gotten a season pass, and i've only managed to go twice this year. sigh. well, i'm happy for the rest of y'all who are getting record snowfalls - enjoy while you can!

Tantrum
02-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Welcome aboard. As I type, there is a light snow falling. :p If you can't get out to ride, you may as well talk about snowboarding. Although, most of the talk around here is not about snowboarding. If only we could get Canuck to focus more on the topic of this board.:D

TBone
02-08-2005, 10:25 AM
May you soon get dumped on...

Terry

Dork
02-12-2005, 11:54 PM
May you soon get dumped on...

Terry

Sigh...a measly 2 inches today. This after a week of sunshine. Who needs California?

The $400 I paid for my season pass is slowly circling the drain. What do you think the chances that Mt. Hood Meadows will do the right thing and offer a half off discount for next year? Hahahahaha...I actually entertained the possibility. :(

Dork
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Welcome aboard. As I type, there is a light snow falling. :p If you can't get out to ride, you may as well talk about snowboarding. Although, most of the talk around here is not about snowboarding. If only we could get Canuck to focus more on the topic of this board.:D

Thanks for the greetings! Yeah, I didn't expect there's all that much to talk about in regards to snowboarding. But I figured this would be a good way to kill some time while I pray for just one lousy foot of snow before March.

DrBunda
02-15-2005, 02:30 PM
Hey there! Welcome!!

It's actually snowing quite a bit here in CO today. Yesterday it was sunny and beautiful. Today its white and they are saying up to a foot of snow up in the mountains. Plan on going up somewhere on Saturday, just not sure where yet!! I should post some pics of some of our trips this season. I used to be so much better at remembering to do that! I'm slacking. Oh well.