PDA

View Full Version : BeaterBoarding in Seattle (still)

CanariaChick
01-21-2005, 02:40 PM
For a season that didn't start until January 3rd, I was feeling quite proud that by the time January 16 had roled around, I already had 8 days under my belt, regardless of coverage irregularities we still had fun, there was even a "pow" day in there!

So we had hope, we rode with the faith that more was coming, that those gauges in our bases, were a temporary yet necessary sacrifice to the Snow Gods, and that they would make it all worthwhile, redemption was nigh!!

But alas, the SnowGods' desires are fickle, and instead they poured on us, like a bucket of luke-warm water... what a week! my spirit is feeling all soggy and funky like a sweaty wet dog... or more contemporarily speaking, Bush's Balls. :eek:

NoKnees
01-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey, at least you got some. More than some other folks this year at least.. Yah, the weather is definitely wacked this season... What's up?

Anyway, glad to see and hear ya smiling... Did you spend any money yesterday(Thursday, W's Day)
Yes, random question, but if you didn't you might actually know what I'm talking about.

Yotes
01-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah, this is definately the worst snow season to hit the northwest since I started riding. I'm taking advantage of the warm weekend we're having to go up to Spokane and mountainboard up at Beacon Hill.