PDA

View Full Version : Bindings recommendation?

deepakhj
01-19-2005, 01:17 AM
To go with the freestyle board, I'm going to need new bindings. I ride Drake F40's right now. I really wouldn't mind the toe/heel accelerators. (stupid friend shyed me away from the F60's at the time) I'm looking at either a pair of Technines or Ride Team bindings (going for $150 on ebay). What's hot right now?

MARK
01-19-2005, 05:27 AM
To go with the freestyle board, I'm going to need new bindings. I ride Drake F40's right now. I really wouldn't mind the toe/heel accelerators. (stupid friend shyed me away from the F60's at the time) I'm looking at either a pair of Technines or Ride Team bindings (going for $150 on ebay). What's hot right now?
I would definitely recommend composite baseplate bindings as opposed to aluminum for you in this particular situation. At your weight and riding style they'll be used for, you'll be thankful for the added forgiveness in the park.

deepakhj
01-19-2005, 10:25 AM
I would definitely recommend composite baseplate bindings as opposed to aluminum for you in this particular situation. At your weight and riding style they'll be used for, you'll be thankful for the added forgiveness in the park.

Ok both the Ride/Technine are all aluminum. The Drakes are composite. I'm probably going to Tri City in Fremont today, i'll check it out.

MARK
01-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Ok both the Ride/Technine are all aluminum. The Drakes are composite. I'm probably going to Tri City in Fremont today, i'll check it out.
Most of Technine's line is composite. Be sure to take a boot with you to compare for best binding fit in areas of highback height, baseplate width, play in heel area, strap length over boot, etc.