PDA

View Full Version : Selling off some boards

beez
01-17-2005, 11:56 AM
I've got to reduce my quiver a bit, so I'm going to put a couple of boards on ebay, but thought I'd offer them out to the crew here first.
I've got a 159 salomon fastback-top sheet has some decent chips toward the bottom of the board. For some reason salomons seem to chip easily. The bottom and edges are in fine shape however. It's a great freeride board. A little shorter than I like, and doesn't ride like my old 550. Since I found a decent used 550, this board just sits there. I'm thinking $70.
I am also thinking about(although this pains me) of selling my 168 Burton Supermodel. IT has been my powder board, but I bought that O-sin 4807 for big pw and back country days, and the last few years haven't gotten many in-bounds big pow days, so it's been sitting there alot. It is an awesome powder board, the wood core gives a much better powder feel than anything I've ever ridden. It's in great shape, no edge dings, etc, one decent scrape in the p-tex but it isn't a core shot. The supermodel is narrow waisted, so if you have big feet it probably won't work. $130
Drop me an email if anyone is interested. I'd also possibly take a Salomon 550 in trade!

canuck
01-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Damn! I have a 168 narrow-waisted supermodel too, and could never give her up!!

beez
01-18-2005, 07:19 AM
Damn! I have a 168 narrow-waisted supermodel too, and could never give her up!!
My wife frowns on me riding supermodels.

canuck
01-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Maybe you could both share the supermodel? Many women would be open to such a modern arrangement?

beez
01-18-2005, 01:05 PM
Maybe you could both share the supermodel? Many women would be open to such a modern arrangement?

After a few margs, she just might be!