PDA

View Full Version : (Taps microphone) Is this thing on?...

Tantrum
02-18-2004, 01:49 PM
Where is everyone? How can I keep up with my average of 10 posts per day if no one is posting new topics?:(

canuck
02-18-2004, 01:53 PM
Where is everyone? How can I keep up with my average of 10 posts per day if no one is posting new topics?:(

I'm actually gasp working today and have a 2pm meeting so bye bye

Tantrum
02-18-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm actually gasp working today and have a 2pm meeting so bye bye
You are not working. You are browsing for new boats. You can't kid a slacker like me.

pinkyj
02-18-2004, 02:31 PM
Glad to see that most of us have figured out this new board. I've been lurking the past few days. It's hard to get used to.

Hope things are going well.

--jerel

Tantrum
02-18-2004, 02:52 PM
I saw you lurking and wondered if you would post.

How is the life of a pharmacist? As glamorous as a professional snowboarder?

How are the wedding plans progressing? (You are engaged, right?:confused: )

LazyL
02-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey, man, some of us actually have LIVES, you know.

Ripz is too busy carving turns, SC is too busy getting laid, Reon is too busy making dirty laundry, Twinkie is too busy nibbling daintily on Philly cheesesteaks, mehug is too busy duct-taping his dufflebag shut, and canuck is too busy sleeping, drunk, under his desk, etc., etc.

Pretty much just leaves you and me, babe! So, how's tricks?

Mammoth is getting dumped on, and guess what? I'll be there...slogging through my avy class in the fluff. Ullr has a funny sense of humour, all right!

pinkyj
02-18-2004, 03:52 PM
It defintely limits my life as a snowboarder. I've only been 5 days so far this season (one being at Copper when I was in CO for Christmas with my fiance). Mostly I've been working in Reno, but today I'm up in Tahoe staring out the window watching it start dumping again. I bet there's a good 2 new feet of snow just from the past 24 hours. Life for you must be good too. I can't remember the name, but didn't you guys just get approval for a once a day dose RTI?

Wedding plans are going good too. We're at T-3.5 months. Hopefully, the weather will hold and not rain in early June, since the wedding will be outside. The one thing we're having trouble nailing down for the big day is the cake, but we'll be back in SD in April to solve that issue. I can't wait for the honeymoon though. We're going to Kauai for 8 days. Oh yeah!!!

--jerel

twinkie
02-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Ripz is too busy carving turns, SC is too busy getting laid, Reon is too busy making dirty laundry, Twinkie is too busy nibbling daintily on Philly cheesesteaks, mehug is too busy duct-taping his dufflebag shut, and canuck is too busy sleeping, drunk, under his desk, etc., etc.

Great mental imagery! Are you going to write a book one of these days? I would read it. To be honest, my true love here in Philly are the soft pretzels.

Have fun w/the avy class!

Ripzalot
02-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey, man, some of us actually have LIVES, you know.

Pretty much just leaves you and me, babe! So, how's tricks?

Mammoth is getting dumped on, and guess what? I'll be there...slogging through my avy class in the fluff. Ullr has a funny sense of humour, all right!

mmmm...philly cheesesteaks. that's sounds pretty damn good right now! the swiss have no clue on how to make a decent sandwich.

me? i'm just patiently waiting for that big colorful blob below to push it's way north a bit more...

Coldcat
02-19-2004, 02:27 AM
That looks like La Thuile, Cervinia and Alagna will have a fine dumpin'!!!

AAAAAH!!

You might contemplate taking the italian chopper...it is heartily recomended...

heliski Courmayeur (http://www.guidecourmayeur.com/html/eheliski.html )
or
heliski cervinia (http://www.heliskicervinia.com )

Tantrum
02-19-2004, 07:16 AM
The Cali storm will hit today, but not produce as much snow, probably 4-8" locally with more in the central mountains.

Cake testing was a highlight in our wedding preparation. I bet you already know, but damn they are expensive. Some though are works of art.

Unfortunately, no approved products for us. We're still in the middle of Phase III trials.

Good luck.

Tantrum
02-19-2004, 07:19 AM
Ripz is too busy carving turns, SC is too busy getting laid, Reon is too busy making dirty laundry, Twinkie is too busy nibbling daintily on Philly cheesesteaks, mehug is too busy duct-taping his dufflebag shut, and canuck is too busy sleeping, drunk, under his desk, etc., etc.!
I can see how the board slows down at times.

Your storm will pass through this aftenoon and leave some freshies for us. Bummer I won't be able to enjoy the pow until Sunday.:( Such is my burden in llife.

canuck
02-19-2004, 08:40 AM
wedding cakes are a huge waste of money

nobody wants to actually eat the stuff, so they should rent them to you with a precut slice for the mandatory photo op, then you can return it?

I know, I'm brilliant

Tantrum
02-19-2004, 09:04 AM
wedding planner. NOT! :D

NoKnees
02-19-2004, 06:29 PM
We're doing a desert tray for our wedding. Three levels of picnic style desert goodness. Chocolate or Fudge brownies, cookies, and maybe some rice crispy treats to be random. Still working on the details... Hopefully Tiina doesn't try to smear a cookie on my face for the photo opp, that might hurt..

wedding cakes are a huge waste of money

nobody wants to actually eat the stuff, so they should rent them to you with a precut slice for the mandatory photo op, then you can return it?

I know, I'm brilliant