PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Eve

NoKnees
12-24-2004, 06:35 AM
Santa came early.... Oh wait, it wasn't Santa... It was the Grinch... Got a phone call a little before 5am this morning dragging my butt out of bed for work...

So, anyone have any cool Christmas presents yet? I treated myself to a couple early ones in the last week... First, a new Mountain Hardware windstopper fleece jacket. For those in-between days on the slopes... Love it...

And second, a new'ish Ride No. 4 - 164. Price was right, and I have a desease... It's a tad bit smaller than what I've been riding for a while now but I'm thinking it'd make a better all-around board. At least that's the justification I used. At least I know I have a board buying problem. That's the first step, right?

Ah well, back to work... Good times....

canuck
12-24-2004, 08:54 AM
you kill me!! yet another board, you must have a lot of storage space? Do you buy bindings for them all or swap around?

check this guy out!

NoKnees
12-24-2004, 10:06 AM
you kill me!! yet another board, you must have a lot of storage space? Do you buy bindings for them all or swap around?

check this guy out!
I have too many boards, and really no place to put them. As for bindings, I mostly just swap around. I do need to pick up some new ones this year. The last new ones I picked up were 3 seasons ago and they are starting to show the stress 70+ days of use...

But yes, I have a problem..

And cool dude... Stylin....

elex
12-24-2004, 10:42 AM
Canuck, didn't know you wakeboard.

Knonees, making the switch to quadratic. Looks like a nice board, bit pricey. Wish I could make a $600 board.

TBone
01-03-2005, 09:18 AM
My stack is dwindling...sold one to a buddy. Down to 3. Need a split board to complete the 4-pack now...Anyone care to donate? ;)

T

NoKnees
01-03-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm not how many I'm up to. I do need to do a bit of housecleaning myself.

And good luck on the split... I've been looking 'round and they are hard to come by for a good price. Think I'm going to go ahead and split one of my boards so the wife has something to ride with me for some mellow backcountry pow runs...