PDA

View Full Version : Aquired another board!

k2boardsrule
12-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Woot! i got a second board yesterday, another K2 fat bob ujust like my other one only slightly shorter.. i got it for 40$ with new 160$ bindings. the guy thought the core was cracked but it was just a finish crack. and the lower binding straps werent holding ,,, so a few stickers and 20$ for new straps and im good to go! total cost 60$ for a like new board and bidings :)

Tantrum
12-23-2004, 08:06 AM
another man's treasure. Have fun riding.

NoKnees
12-23-2004, 09:40 AM
Nice buy..... .Always feels good to get a deal.... Even if you really don't need it... But hey, what would I know about that... Not like a have more than one board for every day of the week.... yet.... ;)

k2boardsrule
12-23-2004, 12:17 PM
Nice buy..... .Always feels good to get a deal.... Even if you really don't need it... But hey, what would I know about that... Not like a have more than one board for every day of the week.... yet.... ;)

Haha, my dad tried to kill me for bringing a second board home.. my mom said cool. but if iu brought another home i wont be able to keep it here,,,, they said it had something toi do with the 3 trucks i have sitting around.