PDA

View Full Version : Trouble finding a product

ChristopherG
12-21-2004, 08:18 PM
This is such a wack question, but I thought someone might know, or Mark may have some in his store... So my girlfriend has a new board and in order to "save the look" of her topsheet (this nice mountain scenery, ahhhhhhhh) she wants those small clear dots for a stomp pad. She has some on another board of hers and loves them and for the life of me I cannot find an online dealer or any where else that sells them. Anybody know where I can get a pack of them (I think there's like 10-15 small dots per pack)???

Chris

bebop
12-22-2004, 04:58 PM
This is such a wack question, but I thought someone might know, or Mark may have some in his store... So my girlfriend has a new board and in order to "save the look" of her topsheet (this nice mountain scenery, ahhhhhhhh) she wants those small clear dots for a stomp pad. She has some on another board of hers and loves them and for the life of me I cannot find an online dealer or any where else that sells them. Anybody know where I can get a pack of them (I think there's like 10-15 small dots per pack)???

Chris

I think this is what you're referring to:

http://szxinjia.en.alibaba.com/product/0/50189249/Glass_Pads.html

I use them as stomp pads all the time. They're not designed for snowboards, but works like magic nonetheless. Best place to find them is Home Depot.

ChristopherG
12-22-2004, 07:48 PM
Yeah thanks, a friend I was talking to after I posted said he uses the furniture dots as well... Dakine or Bakoda used to make some that had the heat activated glue or whatever, but these will probably work just fine. Thanks for your help.

NoKnees
12-23-2004, 07:42 AM
Chris, I know what you are talking about. I've been looking around for these lately as well with no luck. I've found the larger clear pads that are one peace, but no luck on the small dots/spikes...

Oh well... If I come across them I'll post up a link..

ChristopherG
12-24-2004, 03:39 PM
Well as a quick little fix I used the furniture casters that Bebop posted before. I'll let you know how those work incase we're never able to find them again! (Sounded dramatic huh!)
BTW, Snowboarding was GREAT this week... I'm in Indiana for Xmas and the local "hill" got 31in dumped on them in 2 days! Talk about unusual conditions... there wasn't too many taking advantage of it either. All the better for those who were there.

CG

tumescentliposuctionguide
05-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Hello...
I think you have to make first online research on product after that you can go to purchase the product so that you have little about the product...

gosgirl
07-03-2009, 10:48 PM
I think it is good.