PDA

View Full Version : Tour de Tantrum...

Tantrum
12-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Well, the schedule is set. Friday at Heavenly with E (if he's not too jet-lagged) and maybe AC, then Sat at Boreal with the ReverendSC, his wife, and NoKees (maybe), and then Sun half day at Mt. Rose. Anyone else able to join this shindig?

twinkie
12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
This is off the topic, but I know you live in Lafayatte....what is UP w/Superior??? (I am referring to these incredible traffic jams that happen around there...) I am commuting to Boulder now and Superior is the bane of my existence. I don't know where it came from, or why, but it must be destroyed.

Enjoy the trip and bring back pics!

Tantrum
12-08-2004, 07:47 AM
That's a hell dirve in the AM and PM. If you are adventurous, there are some side streets that may be less stressful, if not a bit quicker. If you want a local's insight, shoot me a PM.

pinkyj
12-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Not that I'll probably be able to get up there anyway, but of all the resorts you could pick in Tahoe, you pick "Boring Hill"?

Yes I am alive. Weddings and married life, moving and work just seem to take up way too much time.

Are you planning on being at Boreal all day?

NoKnees, is the Mrs. coming along with you?

I'd love to have an easy first day of the season, but we'll have to see if the Mr. is up for doing laps. He's more of a post big dump bluebird powder day kind of guy.

My email is still the same, so let me know the scoop in case we decided to head out to the slopes.

--Jerel

Reverend SC
12-08-2004, 05:01 PM
Because I'm poor and that's where I have a pass :)

NoKnees
12-08-2004, 08:04 PM
Good to see ya Pinky... My better half will not be joining me... She's busy doing a graduation thingy at San Jose State where she teaches part time now...

As for why Boreal, well, um, because Tantrum and RevSC will be hanging there. Yah, not a very compelling excuse, but it'll save me an extra 1-2 hours total driving time over Alpine. Alpine is worth it, but no need to push it. I'll get some other good days there this year... Besides, Tantrum's buying the first round... :)

Tantrum
12-09-2004, 07:51 AM
the plan is to meet in the Boreal parking lot at ~8:30AM. It'd be sweet is you could swing by for some laps. If interested, send me a PM and I'll give out some digits.

CanariaChick
12-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Wow, so all domesticated and stuff, eh? :p

Just kidding, married life is heavenly...

Any chance you and your Mr. right may be visiting the NW region for some "post big dump bluebird powder" kind of day? Would love to see you again!

pinkyj
12-09-2004, 08:04 PM
One of my good friends from school lives/works in Seattle. We were talking about visiting one day and you would definitely be on our list of people to visit.

--jerel