12-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Happy BDay to you!
Happy BDay to Youuuuu!
Happy BDay dear Lizzieeeeeeee
Happy BDay to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Hope you party like a rock-star ;)
Lurv,
Canaria

P.S.> If you are feeling old, just remember today my grandma turned 91, so you still got some time... :p

mehugtree
12-06-2004, 07:15 PM
happy b-dy sweet cheeks! hopre your drunker'n a georgia skunk (aka, me)

xxxxooooo,

-mht

REON
12-06-2004, 07:51 PM
Happy Birthday!! :D

TBone
12-07-2004, 07:54 AM
Hope you have a truly swell day!

T

DrBunda
12-07-2004, 09:12 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little Lotion Love Bird :)

Tantrum
12-07-2004, 09:59 AM
and I have no pithy comment to offer.:(

LazyL
12-07-2004, 11:19 AM
So far, it's been a great birthday. First round of celebrating was a weekend group carcamp in Joshua Tree with about thirty nutty rock climbers. Partied like it was the end of the world Saturday night around a huge bonfire next to the rocks. It was c-o-l-d cold; we woke up on Sunday to a gentle snowfall...in the desert. Brrr. Adjourned from there to a funky day spa in the low-rent district outside Palm Springs, and thence to a fancy-pants dinner in town.

Canaria, I remembered it was your granny's b-day, and poured one out (on my pants leg, d'oh) in her honor. :p

Round II of the debachery will be in Death Valley this weekend with another big group of mixed nuts. Should be interesting!

LazyL
12-07-2004, 11:22 AM
happy b-dy sweet cheeks! hopre your drunker'n a georgia skunk (aka, me)

xxxxooooo,

-mht

Seeeee?

(Wish you were here!)

LazyL
12-07-2004, 11:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my little Lotion Love Bird :)

Thanks, hotstuff! Since there were no hot Brasilian chicks at the campout, I had to console myself with a dogpile of guys instead. *sniffle*
:p

twinkie
12-07-2004, 07:10 PM
darn it, i always miss the action. hope you had a great one! looks like you definitely started it off right. it must have been freezing in joshua tree, though...luckily you had plenty-o-beverages to keep you toasty all night long. have fun in death valley!

canuck
12-08-2004, 09:38 AM
sorry, been out carousing the last couple days....

Looks like you are so far celebrating in style!!

smooch smooch