PDA

View Full Version : This weekend in Tahoe

NoKnees
12-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Tantrum, E, what's your current schedule looking like?

Theres now a good chance I can run up there for the day on Saturday. Anythoughts one where you might be riding then Tantrum? E, were you maybe going to be around that day as well?

Let me know, shoot me an email or what'ev... Hopefully the wind with the storm that's about to hit won't scatter and blast the snow too much...

Tantrum
12-06-2004, 12:53 PM
You've got mail.

Ric-N-NorCal
12-07-2004, 08:10 AM
NK (Greg),

This Sat I'll be at Alpine! Anyone want to meet up and ride? Just let me know ASAP......

RickE

Tantrum
12-07-2004, 10:01 AM
mini-gathering brewing at Boreal on Sat. Can you change your plans?

elex
12-07-2004, 05:06 PM
Tantrum, E, what's your current schedule looking like?

Theres now a good chance I can run up there for the day on Saturday. Anythoughts one where you might be riding then Tantrum? E, were you maybe going to be around that day as well?

Let me know, shoot me an email or what'ev... Hopefully the wind with the storm that's about to hit won't scatter and blast the snow too much...

I fly back on thursday,actually in Tignes, France at the moment. Absosmurfly incredible area, except there's on a few inches of snow here. Heard about Tahoe snow. I'll be riding friday & hopefully saturday,we'll see. I have to take off again on sunday,so I'm not sure.

NoKnees
12-07-2004, 05:12 PM
The rough life of the jetsetters... :) Hopefully you'll have enough in you to get some good turns in on Friday at least. Should still be some sweet pow hiding in the trees and steeps on the backside. I'm sure not all of the 2+ ft will have blown away or melted by then.

elex
12-08-2004, 02:37 AM
The rough life of the jetsetters... :) Hopefully you'll have enough in you to get some good turns in on Friday at least. Should still be some sweet pow hiding in the trees and steeps on the backside. I'm sure not all of the 2+ ft will have blown away or melted by then.

I'm not to worried,plus I'm going to Snowbird on sunday. Should be good.

Tantrum
12-08-2004, 07:54 AM
I'm not to worried,plus I'm going to Snowbird on sunday. Should be good.I heard they have bases of 60"+.

First round of apres beers on Friday are on me!:D That should give you motivation to shake off the jetlag and get some turns in.

canuck
12-08-2004, 09:44 AM
I don't recall you making the same offer to me?!

bastage

Tantrum
12-08-2004, 09:52 AM
I bought the first round of the skunkiest beer I have ever had on the recommendation of a Canuck that shall remain nameless. Or, were you too busy staring into my co-worker's eyes?:p

canuck
12-08-2004, 09:56 AM
It's not my fault, she was pretty cute for a skiier
:p

-yes, I do recall that skunky stuff they only sell to Americans.

Tantrum
12-08-2004, 09:57 AM
payed the guy in Canadian pesos instead of greenbacks.:p